Chapter 30

Red Nation: Chapter 30

~Sweet Cheeks P.O.V.~

I was feeding Ivanna some applesauce when I heard yelling coming from outside.

I put the spoon down and put her in the play pen, I had set up in the living room.

"Aunty Sweets is going to be right back. Stay right here with Natalia." I said kissing her forehead and headed outside. I closed the door and saw an ambulance parked outside Javier's house.

I saw Varo on a stretcher.

"Oh my God! What the fuck happened?!" I yelled as I ran up to the ambulance but was pulled back by my waist.

"Sweets stop. He needs to go to the hospital, he's in shock and can't breathe." Lexis said calmly into my ear.

"Why is he in shock! Why is he shaking like that! Lexis!" I was on the verge of tears. "He has an oxygen mask Lexis!" I screamed in horror as I saw him shaking before the doors closed.

"I can't tell you now because of the cops being around but I'll tell you inside." He whispered. No, no, not my Varo. Oh God no.

I'm a tough female but seeing Varo on a stretcher, shaking, and with that oxygen mask broke me down.

I looked up and saw Javier was all bloody. What went on?

"Alright are you sure there is no need to write up a report?" The officer said to Lexis. He was still holding me in place as I listened.

"There's no need. Just a family argument that spiraled out of control but thank you officer for coming out." Lexis said.

"Alright, if there is a call about a disturbance amongst the other residence, there will need to be a report written up." Lexis nodded his head and the officer walked back over to his car.

"What happened!" I yelled once everyone left. "If y'all don't tell me, I swear to God I will fuck all of you up!"

"IRG out in Houston got shot up. Someone is telling Rico about IRG's information and Varo thinks it's Riley because she was married to Javier and Riley knows a lot about IRG. I get a feeling she's working for Rico too but not intending to do this, just wanting more money but not aware of what she's doing and who she's doing business with." Lexis said as we started to walk back to my house.

"Javier's ex wife?" I nodded. "I'm about to kill her ass and Javier's!"

"Why Javier?"

"Because he chasin' ex pussy! His dumbass is blinded by the fact he's fucking the bitch that's causing problems! There was always something off about that trick and I knew it!"

"Sweets calm down. The girls are right there." Lexis said once we walked in. "I know, I know. Do not tell Nelle. She will freak out and she can't be freaking out since she's pregnant." I wasn't gon' tell her that her best friend is a dirty piece of shit.

"I won't. I need to get to the hospital." I jogged to the kitchen and grabbed my keys. "Twins! Watch Natalia! I'll be back in a little while!" I yelled from downstairs. "Bye Lexis." I said as I left the house.

***

"Where can I find Alvaro Sarota?" I asked the woman at the front desk.

"Room 13 on the second floor." She smiled.

"Thank you hun." I said before going to the elevator. Fuck my fear of elevators, I need to see Varo.

I got in the elevator and waited as patiently as I could till finally I was free. I saw room 13 and knocked before walking in.