Chapter 11

Red Nation: Chapter 11

~Nicole P.O.V.~

"AJ stop." I said with a sigh.

"Why? I can't help how I feel for you." He slithered his hands around my waist and stared deep into my eyes.

"How you feel for me is not how I feel for you." His ass put hands on me and he thinks I'm just gonna take him back? Was he high?

"Remember when we first met. At my cousin's party, in the backyard when I accidentally bumped into you and when we chilled on the grass? We knew we were meant to be."

"That was before you put hands on me. I was your fiancé and you put hands on me. I should have called my Uncle Varo so he could have killed your ass right that second." I wish I wasn't in such shock back when he did that. If I had a clear mind, I would have called Uncle Varo.

"I wasn't in the right mind set. I was wring for all that and I've changed since then. I've learned to control my anger. Nicole I really do miss you and regret everything I've done to hurt you. I want you to be my fiancé again, and this time we actually get married." Maybe he does crack now?

"AJ. I'm done with you. What we had before, leave it in the past. I just wanted to have a small conversation. I need to get going." I pulled out of his arms and took a few steps back. "Bye AJ." I hopped in my all black 300 Chrysler and started to head back to my Dad's. I don't think AJ being here is the best idea. While he has the chance, he should go back to Detroit.

~Trey P.O.V.~
~The Next Day~

Dad said I need to be smart about what to do.

I want to just murk the entire gang, get the money, the drugs, and the females but I don't know if they're a strong gang or not.

If I settle back, they could do something to us and we lose everything. I like nice stuff and nice stuff costs money. Therefor I can't lose my money.

So what did I decide?

To take my ass to the kitchen and eat some waffles. I can't think on an empty stomach, and I'm not about to die of starvation.

"T-Money." I heard Breezy say as he came walking into the kitchen. "I heard you pull out that toaster, better put some waffles in there for me."

"How many?"

"12."

"You fat ass. That's like the entire fucking box."

"Oh I know. I brought my own box of waffles. See." He pulled out a box that had his name on it. "Put the toaster to setting 2 and cook up the 12 waffles."

"Why 12?"

"I like a lot of waffles. You know what I need more than waffles?" I rose an eyebrow. "I need to hook up with a honey. I haven't had a fuck in a few weeks now and I gotta say, I need a honey."

"Get a girlfriend."

"I can't. You know why, but I need to seriously." The front door opened and in walked Ty.

"Sup?" He said as he dapped us. "Waffles? Shit hook me up with some." He laughed.

"Am I just making everybody waffles? Damn. Where the hell were you anyways?" I asked.

"Remember Diamond?" Breezy and I both nodded. "I was with her last night. I snuck out at around 2 and kicked it with her and now I'm back."

"How'd you get there?" Breezy asked.

"I used DeShawn's car." Yee I taught his ass how to drive. That was probably bad on my part but aye at least he knows what to do when it comes time for him to take his drivers test.