Chapter 15

Red Nation: Chapter 15

~Trey P.O.V.~
~A Few Days Later~

"How was your date?" I asked Breezy as we sat at the barber shop. I needed to fix my lines, they were just looking terrible and I ain't allowed to not look fuckable.

"My date? Oh shit- it was pretty damn good. I wanna bring her to tonights family dinner. Who's house it at?" We're starting to have more because according to Uncle Varo, we don't spend enough time together all in one room. Not to mention Uncle Darion wanted another because the last one was too funny. Well not for Uncle Chewy.

"Y'all know IRG?" The barber asked as he was working on my lines first.

"I'm Lexis' son and he's Christian's younger brother." I said.

"Oh good shit. Tell Lexis to drop by, I got some business to deal with. Tell him Lil' R asked him."

"Yee I got you." I saw him nod through the reflection of the mirror. "You don't think it's too soon to bring her to a family dinner? I haven't even brought Brie to one."

"She'll have fun, shit pops off and it's instant entertainment."

"I don't have shit to say about anyone. There hasn't been enough time for me to find out information."

"You'll find something to say." I do have dirt but I feel like I'd be doing Nicole wrong if I put her on blast tonight. "My Mama sold our house right? Well guess who got they own place now."

"No way."

"My ass did but Lolo has to live with me. My Mama said she has to till she decides she wants to leave. I guess that's called being a "gentleman" but I ont know what the fuck that is. I know what a gentlethug is but not a damn gentleman." He shrugged with his shoulders.

"You actually moved out?" He nodded. "You got it all set up?"

"Nah. I'm goin' to IKEA later on to buy some shit."

"Y'all ain't moved out yet?" Lil R said with a chuckle.

"My Dad won't let me and obviously his ass did." I said.

"Lexis won't let you? The hell is wrong with him, I moved out at 16 'cause my Ma was fed up with me."

"I would expect my parents to kick me out because of the shit I do but they don't let me." That's some old bullshit.

So after a little while chillin' there, Breezy and I headed out into town just to kill some time.

"You know what I want?" I said as we walked by the car lot.

"What?"

"A Range Rover." I saw it sitting there lookin' pretty. All black, tan leather seats, and got that chrome on point.

"Get it."

"It'll have to be another day but it looks good. Almost as good as Dad's Audi." Which he refuses to let me test drive.

"That's your call but let's roll. My ass doesn't need to become 50 shades of Brown because of so many tans." I just shook my head with a small laugh.

"So who is this female anyways?"

"Her name Andrea-"

"She's a cheater. I've seen her around school, she just wants shit." I laughed.

"Shit, fuck her. She ain't comin' to dinner now." He said as he pulled out his phone.

"Aye Andrea?" He said into the phone.

"Yeah, fuck you and fuck the dinner. I heard you was a gold digging cheating son of a fuck shit, so no dinner for you. If you get thirsty, I'm sure you'll find some nigga with a lil' extra water but lose this number or I'ma have to hire some female to knock that ass out."