Chapter 7

Red Nation: Chapter 7

~Trey P.O.V- Now if Chris can change his to ~Breezy P.O.V.~ I want to change mine to ~T-Money P.O.V.~ That's only fair.

~T-Money P.O.V.~
~The Next Morning~

I woke up to the annoying sound of my phone vibrating on the floor. I groaned but reached over to pick my phone up off the floor. I saw Briella stirring over on the other couch.

I looked at my phone and saw I had a couple of texts from Jazlyn. That made my morning when I saw her name across my screen. I unlocked my phone and read the messages... Um?

7:01 a.m. -Jazzy: Trey.
7:06 a.m. -Jazzy: Trey answer your phone
7:19 a.m. -Jazzy: who the fuck is Briella?
7:19 a.m. -Jazzy: [Attached Image]
7:20 a.m. -Jazzy: I'm done with you Trey. Don't call or text me anymore.

The picture she sent me was a picture that Chris posted on IG. It was just Briella, Chris, and I in the hot tub. What the fuck was wrong with that? Ain't nothin' happened!

"Are you alright?" Briella asked as she sat up and looked at me with concern.

"Yeah I'm alright, just dealin' with some shit. How'd you sleep considering you were passed the fuck out?"

"Pretty good actually. How'd you sleep?"

"I slept pretty damn good too. You're more than welcome to get cleaned up and take a shower if you want." I said with a yawn. It's 7:30 in the morning, I should still be asleep. She nodded her head and went around the corner to the downstairs bathroom.

I, on the other head needed to talk with Jazlyn.

"What Trey?" Ooh she sounded pissed. "Why the hell you have an attitude?" "Because Trey-" "Tell me what the fuck you think I did with Briella?" "You slept with her." I thought we had a much stronger relationship than to just assume the other slept with someone else... "Really Jazlyn? I'm the person who can't stand cheating but that's the first thing I'd do when I reunite with an old friend. You know I have a lot of friends and about half are females." I kinda feel heart broken that she would think I'd cheat on her. "Whatever Trey. I don't wanna talk about it right now." "Fine Jazlyn, but you know I'm right." I just hung up the phone. I don't want to deal with her bullshit this early in the morning, before breakfast.

"Everything good?" Dad asked as he came downstairs. It looked like he was well rested and must have slept good... Fuckin' gross.

"Just Jazlyn."

"What about her?"

"She saw a picture on IG of Briella, Chris, and I in the hot tub and she thinks I'm cheating or I cheated on her, which I didn't. I haven't even as much as hugged Briella, let alone sleep with her." Fuck Trey problems. I'd rather be dealing with a gang and busting a trap instead of going through this bullshit.

"That is a problem-"

"What would you do?"

"What would Lexis do? Trey I'd break up with her. She clearly don't trust you."

"Mom didn't-"

"Mom and I's relationship isn't like you and Jazlyn's. For starters, there ain't a bitch named Tanya and/or Leah involved with your relationship and there isn't any kids involved, thank the sweet baby Jesus. Yes at one point Mom didn't trust me but because there were kids, we worked it out. If there weren't any kids, I would have broke up with Mom and onto the next one. I'm being all honest with you, that's how I was before I got in deep with Mom."