The Vexing Villainy of the Vile Vimpire

Start from the beginning

George and Harold nods their heads but stopped.

Harold said, "Is that a suggestion?"

George said, "What are you talking about, the girls loved it."

They were all mad and they ripped, crumbled and threw all the comic books away.

Dressy said, "It's making me bored and angry at the same time, is 'Borngry' a word? I'm 'Borngry'."

Harold said, "Huh. That's not good."

(Y/N) said, "Nope not even I liked it and you both made me feel left out."

Erica said, "But it's nothing a strong female character can't fix and the other hero Esthetic you created everyone loved her."

The kids got the old comics out with Esthetic in it and the boys were swooning.

George said, "What about Hein-o-mite's girlfriend screamerella?"

Erica said, "Maybe. If she did something besides scream."

Harold said, "She can be a lawyer and scream. It happens."

George said, "Harold she had to drop it of high school to scream about the barfborg invasion."

Harold said, "Oh right sorry forgot about the back story."

Erica said, "All your girls characters just cry, shop and brush ponyhair."

(Y/N) with attitude said, "You guys are idiots."

George and Harold felt their own world crumble.

Erica said, "How about a girl with dimension?"

George said, "You mean like dimensionrella?"

Harold said, "Plus how do you draw that?"

Erica and (Y/N) tried again and explained in a really smart way.

Melvin looked at them and said,

"Erica Wang, editor in chief of Jerome horwitz examiner, lead of the science singers, former president of the future presidents club and (Y/N) my first friend who is smart like me, getting all A's, fast learner, and she would always be by my side and if perfect, such two beautiful brains... Of oatmeal, almost as beautiful as mine, our brains belong together, three brains of oatmeal thinking as one."

George said, "Look we know what kids like big messy action, observe, food fight!"

The entire cafeteria went to have a food fight and (Y/N) not in a good mood left and said,

"Don't think I'll be back anytime soon till you both apologize, wait Melvin look out!"

Melvin said, "Erica, (Y/N) and I have minds of love."

(Y/N) tackled him down before he got hit with food and took his hand and left the cafeteria.

Melvin blushed and said, "We're holding hands!"

Some boys went after them who wants to hold her hand.

George said, "See? We know what kids like. We're dialed in. Experts, maestro- Whoa!"

Mr. Krupp said, "This is your fault even if it isn't, your both coming with- oh! Stop throwing wieners! Ah!
------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2: Kruppin on empty
------------------------------------------------------
George said, "What's keeping it up there, tape?"

Mr. Krupp said, "Silence."

Harold said, "There's two! It's a matching set!"

Mr. Krupp said, "Mr. Krupp tells me there's nothing you boys hate more than exercise, so we're going for a run."