Epilogue

While Sebastian was busy setting the mansion on fire, I took my brother's dead body and fled. I used some of my skills ad turned him into an undead servant once we were safe and that was all I could really do at the time. The whole circus was killed off, including Doll and everyone else that tried to break into the Phantomhive manor. There was no more Noah's Ark Circus. Some little birdy told me that. Anyhow, that's beside the point.

For months after the circus was destroyed, I dodged and escaped the webs of Claude, the talons of Sebastian, and the flames of Blaze over and over again. But once the time is right, I'll stop running and make my reappearance. Marco returned to hell, taking me for dead. But when I'm ready, I'll make a contract with him. Then, with my undead brother at one side and my demon butler on the other once more, I will publicly reveal myself. And I plan to take the place as head of the Spiritslayer household, as it should be.

I mean, my life HAS to be dangerous. Otherwise, it would be no fun at this point. What would be the point of me being alive if it was safe and easy? After all, this is all just a Lethal Attraction.

And besides, Blaze owes me. She never got me that promised meal. And I plan on getting it.

A/n: This is the final chapter! Thank you for reading! Soon, I'll put the sequel up here and make another chapter for the link! I hope you all enjoyed!! See you all soon!!! Bye!