Welcome to the Show

We arrived at where the circus is stationed and headed for the main tent. It looked just like a normal colorful circus tent. Joker stopped ahead of us and turned to face us.

"Okay. Like 'ee said earlier, 'ee's going to need to pass some tests. The first is the tightrope," he said gesturing to it. "Don't 'ee worry. We will leave the net for now and tie 'ee rope," he held up a long piece of rope, "Around 'ee waist. So, who wants to go first?"

"I guess I might as well get it over with," Leo said, giving out an exasperated sigh.

'It was your decision. Don't blame us.' I sent to him.

He waved his hand as if to wave me off. 'Yeah, yeah.' he replied which caused me to roll my eyes.

As soon as he got to the ladder behind the younger girl, he started climbing. When he reached the top, she tied the rope around his waist. He then took a deep breath and stuck out his arms for balance. The first steps were smooth and he looked straight ahead. But suddenly he looked down towards us, which caused him to panic. He took some more steady steps until he was half way there, and he freaked out even more.

'Marco, help me! Say what I'm wanting to say!" I transmitted urgently.

He sighed and nodded his head. I started sending and he started, basically, yelling, "Don't look down, Leo! You can do this!" and other things along those lines. Leo finally made it, but just barely.

"Okay, who's next?" the woman with black hair asked.

Marco spoke up and climbed the ladder to reach the tightrope artist. He did not hesitate at all and got to the other side quickly.

Then it was my turn. I climbed the ladder, let the girl tie the rope around me, and took a deep breath. I stepped lightly on the rope and looked directly at my target. About half way there, I lost my footing. I didn't stop and instead, went down. I fumbled with my hands and grabbed the rope and swung round, launching my self into the air. I landed gracefully on the tightrope, only a quarter of the way left to go. My heart was pounding, but I smirked like I meant to do that and went the rest of the way without hesitation. I slide down the ladder and ran to stand before everyone else, who looked absolutely shocked, except Marco, and I just rolled my eyes. 'What's next?' I sent to Marco and Leo.

"Hey, what now?" my idiot of a brother, that I love dearly, asked.

"Knife throwing," a blond boy asked.

'Okay.' I thought to myself.

'Dear Lord no!' Leo thought to himself to loudly.

Marco just shrugged his shoulders and walked over to stand next to me. "I could've sworn your eyes turned pink when you did that stunt on the tightrope."

'Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. Who cares?'

"Be careful that no human sees that, unless your planning on killing them any way. And if they ask you about it, you have to kill them."

'What if they saw and I didn't know about it?'

He sighed, then patted my shoulder. "I'll explain later."

"Who's first?" the blonde asked, tossing a knife in the air and catching it again.

Leo pointed at me. "Her!"

I rolled my eyes. "'Ee sure about this, Princess?" Joker asked.

I nodded and sent a message to Marco.

"She's going to have to do it eventually anyway. And I don't think she likes being called that," he said for me.

"Well, what does 'ee want to be called?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders and sent another message to Marco.