August 20th

August 20th 8:23 p.m.

Dear Himitsu,

        Today, my parents assigned me to meet someone without me knowing. We went to their house. 

        Low and behold, the person I saw was none other than Sakura.

        “Ah, hello Sakura-chan,” I said.

        “Kimura-chan, it’s nice to meet you again!” she said excitedly.

        “You two already know each other? Kimura is there anyone in the village around your age that you don’t know?” my mother asked.

        “Okaa-san, I’m sure there’s at least one person that I don’t know,” I replied. I’m using Japanese words more frequently now, like okaa-san which means mother and otou-san which means father.

        “Kimura-chan, let’s go to my room! Someone else is already there!” Sakura said. 

        I was confused, but with good reason. “Ok Sakura-chan,” I say.

        So we went to Sakura’s room. Across her bed, I found none other than Ino sprawled across the bed.

        “Ino?” I ask.

        “Kimura?” she asks.

        Right then and there, we burst into laughter. I don’t really know why, and I could tell Sakura was as confused as me to why Ino and I were laughing, but the situation just called for a laugh I guess.

        “well Sakura-chan,” I said, “I certainly wasn’t expecting that!”

        “Me neither!” Ino says.

        “Honestly, I had no idea you knew each other! Your mom was right! You know practically everyone in the village Kimura!”

        “I guess that’s what happens when you walk around the village a lot,” I tell them both.

        The entire day I was with Ino and Sakura. We did girl things, and eventually Sakura and I clicked. It took a while though, since we had almost nothing in common. 

        Eventually I gave her a necklace too. Her’s said Smart. Well, she definitely seemed smart!

        That’s it!

        Goodnight!

                        Bye Himitsu! Kimura Uchiha