July 26th

July 26th 7:30 a.m.

Dear Himitsu,

        So, I promised you I would continue my day from yesterday. Here it goes:

        “Sure Sasuke-san!” We went outside. “Now what?” I asked.

        “Let’s-” Sasuke got interrupted by a knock on the door. We both went to the front door. Mikoto-san was already there, so we stood right next to her. She opened the door. Six people were outside. I looked at Sasuke in confusion, since I didn’t know anyone else was coming, but he just shrugged.

        “Hello Inoichi. Shikaku. Chōza,” Mikoto-san nodded her head in each of their general directions.

        Inoichi had a long, blond ponytail with spiky bangs over his black ninja hitai-ate with the symbol of konoha on it. His hair had two strands loose framing either side of his face. He had blue-green eyes.

        Shikaku had dark hair that was in the shape of a pineapple on top of his head with a rubber-band securing it in place. He also had a goatee. He had two scars. One ran from the left of his face to the center of his forehead and the other was from the left side of his cheek to his nose. He had black eyes. His ears were also pierced.

        Chōza had long, spiky red hair held back by a piece of white cloth wrapped around his forehead and knotted on the left side of his face. He also had purple markings on either side of his cheek.

        “Hello Mikoto,” Shikaku said, “may we speak to Fugaku?” he asked, somewhat lazily.

        “Of course. Why don’t Shikamaru, Chōji, and Ino here play with Sasuke and Rin?” Mikoto-san asked.

        “Ok,” Inoichi said, “here that, you have to go play with them, especially you Shikamaru. Now go.” Inoichi, Shikaku, and Chōza left to go to Uchiha-sama.

        “Sasuke, let’s go outside again. We were about to play a game, right?” I asked. I looked at everyone else, “You wanna play with us?”

        “Sure! I’m Ino Yamanaka, by the way,” Ino said. Ino had short, blond hair. A light green clip held a strand of her hair to the side. She looked cute, with her aqua eyes.

        “What a drag. I have to or else my mother and my father would skin me alive. The name’s Shikamaru Nara,” said Shikamaru. His hair was also in a pineapple shape with a rubber-band. His eyes were brown. Just brown.

        “O-ok, I’ll p-play with yo-you guys if Shikamaru’s p-playing too. I’m Chōji Akimichi,” Chōji stuttered. Chōji had light brown hair that stood up on his head all at once as a bunch of spikes. His eyes were black. He had a red swirl on each of his cheeks. He was a little ‘chubby’, but it’s offensive to say fat to anyone.

        “My name is Kimura Uchiha. Chōji-san, please stop stuttering, we’re all friends here,” I told him, trying to ease his nerves. He relaxed. Shikamaru quirked an eyebrow at me.

        “My name is Sasuke Uchiha. Let’s go outside!” He said.

        I nodded my head and we all went outside. We sat in a circle, all five of us facing each other in the open space of Sasuke’s backyard. There was a bunch of trees and a playground as well. There was a pond a little far off, and plenty of bushes. A great area to play- oh… that’s we’re playing. It looks like everyone else came to that understanding as well. Except for Chōji.

        “So, we’re gonna play ninja,” Sasuke said, “does everyone know how to play?”

        Shikamaru and Ino shook their heads yes. Chōji seemed conflicted and didn’t want to ask, so I asked for him. “Sasuke-kun, how do you play ninja?”

        Shikamaru stared intently at me, trying to figure me out. He and I both knew Chōji didn’t know how to play ninja, and I did. Chōji mouthed a silent thank you.

        “Ok,” Sasuke said, “this is how you play. One person is the seeker. He, or she, will try finding everyone else when they have hid. When he or she finds someone, the person who is ‘it’ will have to tag them. The one who is ‘it’ can use their hands, or an extension of themselves to get them. WHen someone is tagged,” Sasuke rambled, “they will be out. When there is only one person left, everyone has to find that person.”

        “Thanks for explaining,” I said.

        “You're welcome!” he said brightly.

        “Now, who’s it?” I asked. Everyone looked at each other. “Not it!” I said.

        “Not it!” everyone said, except Shikamaru.

        “What a drag,” he said, “fine, I’ll be it.” He turned around and started counting.

        I looked all over the area. I ran over to the pond. There was a small cliff that could hide me from view. Original and completely unexpected. I’d be hiding right under their nose! So, of course I hid their.

        “30. Uh, this is such a drag. Here I come,” Shikamaru said. I pressed myself flat against the cliff. Slowly but surely, I heard People saying how unfair it was and how Shikamaru cheated somehow. Eventually everyone was found but me. I waited for them to find me, but they never did.

        Everyone was whispering. “Ok,” I heard Shikamaru say, “this is such a drag, but we give up. You win. Just come out already.”

        I silently came out of my hiding place and went behind everyone. I smiled. “I’m right here,” I said. They all turned around and saw me. At the end, I was declared winner. We all went inside to eat dinner. The dinner was Sukiyaki, Tempura, and Shabushabu. It was a great dinner. Eventually my family I went home. Mikoto-san and Sasuke both asked us to come again sometime. We told them that next time, they should come to our house.

        Well, that’s it Himitsu.

                        Bye Himitsu! Kimura Uchiha

                                                                                                                                                July 26th 7:09 p.m.

Dear Himitsu,

        Nothing really happened today. It was relaxing. All I had to do were my chores and studies.

        Goodnight!

                        Bye Himitsu! Kimura Uchiha