47

We we're all finally back in Seoul. Tired, and ready to sleep. Everyone just drops their bags in the living room and walk to their rooms, Laila goes to Lucas's room and Jason goes to Ten's. I was still shocked at the fact that he liked guys. Think you know a guy. Johnny and I head to my room and lay down.

"Why don't you come to the talk show with me?" He asks me.

"You mean get up from this bed? I'm good" I answer.

"Come on. It'll be fun."

"Ugh. Fine." I say getting up and heading to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face.

We walk outside and I was confused when I didn't see the bus.

"Where's the bus?"

"We don't take the bus to the studio. The manager takes us in his car"

The whole ride to the studio I kept looking down and fiddling with my ring. Johnny puts his hand on top of mine and I lay my head on his shoulder.

Fans swarmed the studio with signs and light sticks, screaming their names. The fans that waited here are actually respectful. They didn't cross any boundaries and say or write anything inappropriate. The real tea was some are allowed inside and they're still acting civilized. Some fans need to learn from them. Just saying.

When the show starts I stay quiet until Jaehyun and Johnny introduce me even after I stayed quiet in my seat. My brain doesn't function well when I'm tired.

"We have a lot of comments about the same thing and we want to address this" Jaehyun starts and Johnny continues. "In case you missed ut, the 'rumors' are true. I did propose to y/n. For real, and it wasn't a joke. We're really getting married in December of this year."

I jump up at the mention of that like I wasn't just falling asleep in my seat.

"Let's take some callers" he says smiling at me.

"Hannah from daegu. You're on."

"Congratulations to you to I hope you guys stay happy. I wanted to know what the biggest problem is living in the dorms."

"Well for me I'd have to say privacy, nothing stays secret in that house." Jaehyun answers looking at both of us hinting at our relationship that we kept secret for most of the time.

-----

When we left the studio we walked out hand in hand. The amount of people who were waiting outside seemed to have doubled. Security help the three of us into the car before we immediatley drove off. It was past midnight so I lay my head in the window and instantly fall asleep.

A/n: The next chapter will be the last one and a time skip to the wedding.