31

The dreamies just made me their bitch😭😭 (except Jisung he's still a fetus and Mark.... Just cause he's Mark #sorrynotsorry)
Also ....Wattpad, u good?

I wake up the next morning feeling refreshed and able to breathe again. That night felt like hell. My own coughs would wake me from my sleep. Thank Jisoo that's over.

"There's our favorite disease spreader." Taeyong shouted from his seat on the sofa. "Feeling better?" I nod. "Good because I was one sneeze away from leaving the house." I roll my eyes at Taeyong's extraness.

"Where is everyone?" I ask

"They're sleeping in late. Jaehyun and Johnny had a late night at the night night show and everyone else are just lazy."

"Relatable." I say jumping over the sofa and sitting next to him.

"So I see you guys made your relationship public."

"Yup"

"You guys are moving kind of fast don't you think?"

"Not really. We haven't done anything a normal couple hasn't done."

He gasps. "You mean you to did two had se-"

"NO! Almost everything a normal couple does." I relive him

"Good because I was about to disown you as my child."

"You love me too much to do that~" I say pulling on his arm and at that moment Johnny comes and sits between us.

"Looks like your boyfriend is jealous." Taeyong whispers and I laugh.

"Yeah he does that" I whisper back

"Yah! Say what you want but you're still mine." He says pulling me closer and kissing my forehead.

"Ew. Go be a sappy couple somewhere else." Taeyong says gagging and leaving his seat heading to the kitchen.
---------------

"Look guys there's so many comments about your relationship." Winwin says handing his phone to us.

"Wow. You speak?" I jokingly ask earning a glare from him.

They should really give this kid some lines.

I look at the phone seeing millions of comments. And just as I thought most of them were about the age difference or just hating on me for dating everyone's 'oppar'. Get over it will you, and back up from my man. tomorrow we have to go the the SM building to do last minute recordings before the comeback and I can already see the people with signs outside of the building now.

--------

And as if I'm some type of Fortune teller I was right. The front of the building was crowded with hundreds and thousands of people who started to crowd the bus while we got off.

"Keep your head down." Johnny warned while grabbing my hand.
Security tried their best to fight the crowd off to get us to the front doors. I feel a sharp pain in my side before looking down to see blood. My vision goes blurry as I touch the red spot and the rest of the members and security stand around me shocked. I fall to the ground and everything goes blank.

A/n: don't kill me.