6

"Y/n, Johnny. The boss wants to see you guys. It's urgent." Xiumin says walking into the practice room

"What I does he want to see us about" I ask already knowing.

"I don't know but he seems pissed."

"Thanks sunbae."

Me and Johnny look at each other with fear in our eyes knowing today is the day we die.

"I'll bring flowers to your funeral." Mark says earning a glare.

We take to elevator to the last floor and knock on the door and go in. When we walk in the chair is turned around with the back facing us.

"I presume you guys know why you're here." He says in a raspy voice he says turning around eyes giving us a deathly look.

"Yes sir"

"I'll allow you to explain yourselves."

"The guys dared us to do it. It was peer pressure.... But I guess that's no excuse we're sorry sir. It won't happen again and we'll be happy to make a statement." Johnny explained

"That's better. We're already getting complaints from millions of fans. We even have people attacking us for you y/n. They all think you are cheating on Felix. I allowed you to let it be known about your relationship. So fix this and try not to screw up."

"Yes sir."

"Great. Now. OUT OF MY OFFICE."

We both hurry out of the office at the speed of light. Lee sooman is not great to be around when hes angry.

"So how'd it go?" Xiumin asked catching up in the hallway.

"Better than expected he must be in a good mood."

"Thats a relief. See you guys later."

*Bing*

Bae💖💖💖
What's going on? Did you really kiss Johnny?

Queen👑
Yes I kissed Johnny but it's not what it looked like. The guys we're pressuring us. It was a dare. U understand right? It's the same as what happens between you and the guys.

Bae💖💖💖
Oh. Of course. I understand.

Queen👑
I love you

Bae💖💖💖
Ily2

Okay that hurt. When has he ever abbreviated "I love you". My heart hurts.

"You okay?" Johnny breaks me away from my thoughts.

"Huh. Yeah."

"Is that Felix?"

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"No reason"

Johnny's POV

Because i hate his guts thats why i ask.