The most sleep I got last night was about half an hour. I wake up to see a case on my nightstand with a sticky note on it.

'i wanted to wait til you fell asleep to give this to you said you can wake up to a surprise.'

-Johnny

I pull off the sticky and open the case to see a silver moon necklace.

I was speechless. I didn't know exactly how to feel.

"You like it?" Johnny asks from standing in my door frame and walking over to me

"Like it? I love it! Thank you" I say squeezing the life out of him.

"Here let me put it on you." I turn around allowing him to place the necklace on me. " And look, I have the sun." He says pointing at the charm around his wrist. "Complete opposites but more alike than anything."

"Why are you so good with words~" I whine trying not to cry as he pulls me into a hug.

"I only show you this side of me." He sighs "I wish we could tell people about our relationship."

"So do I. I wanna show you off to people" I say playing g with his hand that's slung across my shoulder.

"Hey that's my job. I'm supposed to show you off."

"Breaking stereotypes."

"Let's make a deal. If we get called to the boss' office again for dating 'rumors' we come out about it. No matter what. Deal?"

The thought made me weary but I couldn't help but say yes. I'd be willing to admit it now if we could, but things like this takes time.

"Deal."

And as if the day couldn't come soon enough....

*3 days later*

The day before, it had snowed again. That night I couldn't sleep a wink. I go downstairs to the kitchen to see Johnny sitting there at the table on his laptop.

"Couldn't sleep?" He asks shutting his laptop and taking his glasses off

"Nope. You?"

"Nope. I can't sleep~" he starts singing the stray kids song and I shoot him a glare. He shuts up as soon as he knows what he did. "You're not still hung up on him are you?" He says back hugging me.

"Of course not. I like you. Its just that he's a jackass."

"How about we go for a walk? Maybe we can sleep then." He suggests and I agree going to grab my shoes and jacket and throwing a scarf around my neck, while Johnny throws a pair of gloves at me.

We walk down the street to the closest park. Our pajama bottoms still noticable past our long, thick jackets. When he thought nobody was looking he take me hand in his putting them both in his jacket pocket.

"Yah!"

"Shh! It's cold. I'm just trying to keep your hand warm." He excuses and laughs. As we walk through the park hand in hand I lay my head on his shoulder. You may think we looked like people in movies, walking the same way we are, with snow on the ground and beinf romantic and what not. Nope, we couldn't walk straight for anything and we kept trying to push each other every chance we had.

Through all of our fits of laughter, we didn't realize the sound of clicking cameras, and we all know what the next day lead to. Yup you guessed it. A day in Lee Sooman's office.

A/n: I low-key miss Hansol😭😭