Chapter 15

<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV

"DON'T LEAVE NOONA!" The trainees started crying as they found out that I was leaving.

"Guys," I stood down to their level, "Ara will be with you fellas all the way up. I just need to take a break okay?"

"Noona you just left without saying anything a few weeks ago, now you're leaving?!" Sun Woo complained while crying.

"I'll be back I promise." I can't promise.

"Why are you leaving?" Sun Woo hugged me.

"I have something going on in Daegu." I can't go back. I'm sorry. It hurts.

The trainees all gave me a hug, crying on each other. I look up and see Ara crying too. "Alright guys, one more practice before I go okay?" They all sniffed, trying to hold back their tears.

I went to Ara and put my arms around her, "Tell me the reason why you're really leaving." She hugged me back.

I whispered to her ear, "Seeing him hurts more than it usually does."

"We can go over the process again," She pulled back, her tears were falling like a waterfall. "We've done it bef-"

"This time it's different Ara. It became different. I saw how cold he could be and how sweet he could be. But he always plays with me. It hurts Ara. I can't take it. It's too much." I had a voice crack at the end, my tears were about to fall, and I knew I was going to have a mental breakdown in front of everyone.

I felt a hand rubbing my back which helped me brought my tears back where it belongs. "Thanks Ara."

"T-That isn't me." Ara said while stuttering.

I looked beside me and it was no other than Jimin. He was wearing the clothes the day I first met him. "Hey, why didn't you say goodbye to me? I felt really sad." He pouted.

I chuckled, "I had to get out from there as you know of."

"I'll leave you guys be." In the corner of my eyes, I saw Ara smirked. "KIDS! GET TO YOUR GODDAMN TRAINING!" She started yelling at the trainees who were dancing sloppy.

-

"Here." Jimin handed me a Starbucks coffee drink. He sat down next to me, drinking his Frappuccino.

We were at Jimin's studio. Most likely every member from BTS has their own studio. His studio is more like a cozy and heartwarming home unlike blasting music coming from the other side. Which I assumed it's Jungkook's or Taehyung's.

"So, tell me why are you leaving? PD-him was disappointed that his plan failed." He tried to make me laugh but I just ended up smiling.

"I'm broken like a doll." I said dreading.

"And that means?" He let me continued.

"He plays with me. I hate it so much." I leaned back. "I also hate the fact that he's a cutie to his fans but not to-. Like do they even notice his inner self?" I just began complaining and going off topic.

"Well, I agree he can be an asshole sometimes but he's a good guy. You just can't see it."

I started getting suspicious on his words, "Do you know something I don't know?"

"What? Everything you know, is as much as I know." He sounded steadily nervous.

"Jimin, please tell me, I need to know what's happening so I can fix it."

JIMIN'S POV

"Jimin, please tell me, I need to know what's happening so I can fix it." You can't fix it.

"I'm sorry Y/N. It's for your own best. Best for you to stay away from him. He's also having a hard time at the moment." I made an excuse.

"I really thought you're going to be supportive for me but I guess not." She began to stand up and walked the other direction.

I stand up, catching up to her, "Woah woah woah," I stopped her by being in front of her. "We can make this work out, I'll..help you get over him."

For a chance that could change her life and my life, I want her to mine. Just mine.

"Jimin, it's hard for me to get over. This is why I'm going back. Life can never treat me fair." She passed me but I held her arm the moment I couldn't reach her. She looked at me confused.

"If I tell you, promise me you won't see him, and you won't love him anymore."

She turned to me, "I won't, I promise."

YOUR POV

Tears began to fall on my cheeks and my lips turned over to a sorrow smile. Jimin scooted closer to wrap him arms around me. My head rested on his shoulder, wetting his shirt with my tears. "Shhh. Everything will work out fine."

"All we need is time." He started to rub my back up and down which comforted me a little.

"I'll do whatever it takes for you to get over him."

He pulled away, as he started to lean in again, but this time, aiming for my lips.

<<<<<>>>>>