Chapter 4

I changed a little of the POVs, I combined 1st and 2nd POVs together.
<<<<<>>>>>

YOUR POV
Come on Y/N. Get up.

I should get out of here.

I cried overnight, so my makeup was mess. I couldn't move due to the fact I'm still sleepy. When I opened my eyes and sit up, my head was pounding hard.

Wasting myself was a waste. Ara you're going to get killed. I scanned the room, it smelled like a fragment of flowers and it was clean. I got up from bed and went to the door.

I have no idea where am I, my head is pounding, I'm still processing of what happened last night. I twisted the door knob and opened it. I was in a hallway. It was quiet. I didn't know where to go left or right. So I just went left, since the right was another dead end.

After passing a lot of doors, with loud music and classic music, there was a doorway to the kitchen. When I stepped inside the kitchen, I saw two tall men. One had wide shoulders, one had a dimple on his right cheek.

The one with wide shoulders spotted me. "NAMJOON! DID YOU GO OUT AGAIN?"

"Aniyo!"

"WHY IS THERE A GIRL?" Namjoon looked at me and smiled. Then he whispered to the wide shoulders. Then the wide shoulders nodded.

"Um. Hi, I'm sorry if I disturbed you, I'm just looking for a way out." I said.

"No no, it's okay. There's extra pajamas in the bathroom if you'd like change." Namjoon said.

"Hi random girl I've met. I'm Jin." He waved at me, smiling.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." I waved back. "Question." I said.

"Yes?" Namjoon answered as Jin gets back to cooking.

"Um. Where the bathroom exactly?" You asked.

"Oh, go right the way you came from then you'll pass two doors." Namjoon guided. But since I couldn't follow directions on where I had to go.

"Sorry, I'm really bad at directions."

"It's cool, I'll go with you." I nodded.

Namjoon took the lead and you followed him. After passing two doors, you stopped beside one door. He face me

"Do you need to take pills for the hangover?" How does he know?

"No no it's alright. Thank you for showing me the way."

"No problem, also come to the dining table when you're done. The other members are eating."

Other members?

"Okay."

Namjoon went back and I went to the bathroom. The bathroom was really huge. There was two bath tubs next to each other and two shower rooms. But there's only one toilet.

I saw the pajamas Namjoon was referring to. I took off the dress I'm wearing and put on the pajamas. It smelled like..Yoongi. NUNUNU Y/N DON'T CRY. I wiped back my tears. I saw myself in the mirror, my makeup was a mess.

Oh god. I came up to two handsome guys and they saw me with messed up makeup. Ah I'm an idiot.

I washed off the makeup and saw some skincare products. There were a lot of face masks, and all expensive brands. But there was one brand I was familiar with. Which was the facial wash. I bet it's Yoongi's.

If it is, I bet he doesn't mind if I put some to clean my face. I got the product and squeeze a little on my hands. I put it on my face and massaged it through 2-3 minutes. I washed my face with water and I see my face clean.

I went out of the bathroom while tying my hair to a ponytail and leaving my side bangs on the side of my face. I went to the kitchen and only seeing Jin cooking.

"Um, hi again do you were the dinning table is?" I asked Jin.

"Hi and go to your right and you'll see a doorway to the dining table."

"Thank you." Okay I didn't know if I understand it.

I went to the right then I see a doorway. Oh, it was easy. When I went in, I saw 6 guys sitting, and two were playing with each other, three are on their phones, and one was Namjoon.

Namjoon looked up and smiled. "Hey Y/N!"

Everyone from the room looked at me. Okay I'm embarrassed. "H-hi." I'm standing in front of handsome men.

"Hello!" The one with a big smile said.

"Come eat lunch with us." Namjoon said. Lunch?

LUNCH?!

I'M LATE FOR WORK.

"I'm sorry I can't, I have to go to work."

"Dressed up as that?" Jin said behind me, carrying a pot.

"Yes, why not. I just need to go home and change."

"Where do you work?"

"BigHit Enter-" I was cut off by the looks of a cute bunny. Damn he is cute.

"We work there too! Well...we produce songs."

"Yah! Jungkookie! I'm gonna tickle you~~~" The one with the box smile said in a meme voice and about to tickle the cute bunny or Jungkookie?

"I should be going. I'm already late for work, I might get a-"

"Y/N, eat. You had a huge hangover and it'll get worse if you don't eat." Yoongi said. He's still cold but warm in heart as always.

Okay act like you don't know him.

"I'm sorry..how do you know my name?" Yoongi looked up. His sideway teardrop eyes went wide.

"Yoongi hyung..I thought she does know you?" The chubby one said.

"Y/N, stop playing. Come on eat."

This is getting embarrassing. But that's his wish. He doesn't want me to remember him then I won't remember him.

"I can't eat with someone I don't know. I'm sorry. You guys are all nice but I really should be going."

"Alright. We'll have our driver go back to your place." Namjoon said.

"감사합니다." Meaning Thank you.

A driver came to the dining table and escorted me out. We went to a black car. I got to the passenger seat since he said so. I told him my address and he started off.

YOONGI'S POV

When Y/N left, I was shocked. She doesn't remember me? What the fuck.

"Yoongi the hell was that." Jin said smiling at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked while eating the soup he made.

"You let a random girl inside our dorm and assuming that's her. What are you thinking." Jin said still smiling.

"Don't blame him, imagine seeing someone in your childhood, of course he would bring her to the dorm." Hoseok said.

"Still. At least she works for BigHit. If she works for other companies we are in dead shit." Namjoon said.

"Mmm hmm. Uncle Yoongi, you are bad." Jin said shaking his head.

"You guys are idiots." I comeback said and continued eating my soup.

Y/N. How can you not remember me?