Chapter 14

Recommended: play "Epiphany"

<<<<<>>>>>

YOONGI'S POV

As I read a paper on my table, I kept my tears in my eyes. Trying so hard not to let them fall. I held the paper firmly in my shaking hands. Furiously, I crumbled the paper and threw it out my window.

Dammit why.

Why can't I tell her.

I sat down on my bed, my head down my stomach level, hands over my head. Was I becoming a pussy? I can't let out my August D side. Why is that? Just why. With Y/N, I felt so confident and free around her. Why can't I tell her?

She left.

Leaving me in the midst of my lost mindset. But this is for the best.

Y/N..give me a chance to explain everything. You need to know it. So you can find the reason why I'm cold to you. You can find the reason why I have to stay away from you. The reason why we can't be together. Not now, not forever.

I woke from my thoughts as a phone call rang. I read the ID name, I sighed as I picked up the call, "Yes my love?"

"Jagiya, the doctor's appointment will be at 3pm." She said on the other side of the call.

"Did you eat home safe?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. Are you free tonight? I need someone with me." She said innocently.

"Alright, Alison. I'm coming there in 30 minutes." I said plainly.

"Jagiya, are you okay? You don't sound good." She said.

"I'm alright, Ali. I'm just stressed over the tour and concerts." I tried to make her smile.

She chuckled, "Oh, okay. I thought something happened." She sighed happily. "So will you come tonight?" She asked cheerfully.

"Sorry, I can't tonight again. Something came up with Namjoon. Perhaps tomorrow night." I tried to sound positive.

"Aww okay. But you'll come in the appointment."

I stuttered, "Yeah, I will. Don't worry."

"Alright! I'll see you there jagiya!" She hanged up the call.

I laid on my bed flatly. I closed my eyes and thought of you. How will I explain this to you? How will I explain a girl got pregnant by me. How will I Y/N? Can you how hard it is?

This is why we can't be together. Alison can find out sooner or later. I don't want you to be involved in my situation.

I opened my eyes to see the clock on my wrist. 1:49pm.

"Just one more month, Yoongi. Then you'll be a dad." I said to myself.

I got up from my bed and went to my closet. I picked an outfit that has half black and half white shirt, paired with cocky knee shorts. I looked at myself in the mirror, and the only thought there was I need to see Y/N.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I tried. I waited. I fell into a hole." I said to myself.

"Don't hate me. I'm doing my best here."

"I love you." I said before I grabbed a bag of money, folders, and car keys.

I went downstairs and see Jimin next to the door. He saw me and approached me, "You going to the appointment?"

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"Did you tell Y/N before she left?" He asked.

I left him with no response. I walked out of the door and went to my car.

I'm a fucking pussy.

<<<<<>>>>>