💜He's married💜

" Babe?" Zayn, Marie's boyfriend frowned, seeing as his girl was curled up on the bed, crying her blue eyes out. He walked in, and sat on the bed.

  They shared the apartment, so he could just walk in without a struggle.

  " H-he-" Marie tried speaking, but her sobs were faster than words. Zayn frowned more, pulling her into a hug. " Shh, relax first. We have all the time in the world" he said soothingly.

  She took a deep breath. She just wanted to pull away. Since the moment she saw Drew again, she didn't want anyone else to touch her. But it would break Zayn completely, if she pushed him off.

  " I-I saw him" she stuttered, after a while.

   And that was enough to make Zayn hold his breath.

  They stayed in an uncomfortable silence for a while, until Zayn spoke up. " D-" he gulped hard. " Do you want him back?" He mumbled, barely audible.

  Marie looked at him, surprised. " H-he's married" she cried. " And I can't leave you." She sounded like she didn't mean it.

  Zayn knew Marie only got closer to him to forget about Drew. He sometimes felt angry. But he understood.

  " I know you want him. If you want," he sighed deeply, before saying the words he's going to regret for the rest of his life. " We can break up" his voice cracked. His eyes filling with tears.

  Marie looked at him with wide eyes. " W-what?"

  " I love you, Selena. I love you so fucking much. But I know you don't love me back. Your heart belongs to him. I don't want you to suffer your whole life because of me. " A tear left his eye.

  " I'm sorry Zayn" Marie cried.

  " It's not your fault, baby. You can't help your feelings. You can't stop loving." He said, wiping his tears.

  " I-" she sighed. ". I'm grateful that you understand." She smiled small. Then frowned.

" But?"

" He's married. His wife doesn't wanna let him go. I don't wanna steal what's hers. Now he's married to him legally. So he legally belongs to him."

  Zayn felt glad. But when he looked at Marie's eyes, he saw how much hurt she held in them.  " I- I can talk to her, if you want" he hummed.

  Marie sighed. " I don't think it will work. She's head over heels for him."

  " I can try." He said, hardly. But he knew he's doing the right thing.

  " Thank you so much, Zayn. You're the best friend someone could ever ask for" she cried, her heart was hurting because she knew how much he loved her. But she didn't wanna be in a relationship with anyone knowing she's letting her real love to loose.

  " Just for you" Zayn sighed, kissing the top of her head and leaving the room. What he worried about was that he'd regret what he just did.

💜💜💜💜

  I'm sorry it's really short.😫

I'm just too lazy right now💃

Question: Are you against gay/ lesbian people? ( Please comment because it's important for the book)

Vote comment share!

8 votes=next chapter ( I'm only asking for 8 votes because only 8 people are going to vote, thanks to you guys so much,your support is what makes me wanna write these shitty stories)