💜I no wike Mawwage💜

- 3 years later-

" Nuu! Pweese nuu!" Justin pleaded as Taylor slapped his face again.

" Then stop talking about that bitch!!" She huffed, grabbing a handful of his hair and pulling him up from the floor he was thrown onto.

" Drewy wanna go home with 'addy!" He sobbed, as Taylor dragged him into their room, and pushed him inside. " You can starve until you stop bitching about your fucking crush when you have a wife!" She spat, and locked the door, leaving him to hurt himself as he threw a tantrum.

Drew cried and hit himself until he fell asleep..or passed out.

He hasn't been eating properly for months, he never smiled anymore. He was becoming weaker and weaker every day. He doesn't even talk like he used to be, and his parents are not even there to see how much he's getting abused or hurt himself.

He missed Marie more than anything, but she's not coming back, she never did, never will be.

He missed his daddy and Carly Mommy, he missed his own Mommy, but they were rarely there since they lived back in Canada when he and Taylor moved to California. John was worried that, Marie will come back and ruin their marriage life. He thought Taylor was good for him. But he never noticed the pain the poor boy is being dragged through by the girl who they call his wife.

First, Taylor cried after every time she hurt him. But eventually, she didn't even care anymore. She hit him like a punching bag. She thought it's okay to hurt a boy. Boys are supposed to defend themselves, she thought., If Drew can't defend himself, then it's his fault. She thought it's okay to hurt a boy., No matter what, if he's weak, autistic... No matter what.

Noone never knew what happened to Marie. Noone knew if she's alive, at least. Drew was the only one who cared. And he was punished for it.

Every single time.

-The next morning-

Drew woke up, cuddling up to the purple wrapped gift, on the floor. He sniffled. He was waiting for Marie to come back, so he can give it to her and say that he's sorry for being a bad boy. He thought it was his fault that Marie didn't come back. He was being as nice as possible, so Marie would come back.

Despite being married, he was still a virgin, an innocent boy who knew nothing more than a kiss. He kissed Taylor, because his parents told him to do so. But he was happy, that his first kiss was with Marie.

Taylor never wanted to use him for sex. Even though they were married, she knew that Drew didn't have feelings for her. She didn't wanna force him for anything.

She wasn't that bad at least.

Instead, she had another toy for sex. Her boyfriend, Kevin.

She was tired of the marriage with Justin. Being an innocent boy, he wasn't the perfect man for her. First she thought he was nice. But she eventually got tired of him. She only kept him with herself is for Money. Drew's dad sent her a lot of money, for Drew. She used it on her boyfriend.

" Drew!" Taylor slurred, as she stumbled in the room with Kevin wrapping a hand over her shoulder.

" Get out!" Kevin spat, as he pushed Taylor on the bed and started kissing down her neck.

" Wait!" Taylor pushed him away. " Drew leave first!" She snapped at the boy on the floor.

Drew grabbed his gift for Marie, and rushed out, but before he could get out of the room, Kevin grabbed his arm and pulled him back. " Owie!" Drew whimpered.

" Waass des?!!" He slurred, grabbing the gift from Drew's small hands.

" Mine! Tawylor!! MINE!!"

" Kevvin givve ett baack!" Taylor slurred, getting annoyed at her boyfriend. She wanted him on herself, not messing around with the useless boy.

Kevin threw it out of the room, and pushed Drew outside, before he slammed the door and went back to Taylor.

Drew fell on the gift parcel, and he was quick to sit up and grab the gift from the floor. He inspected it, and cried out when he saw the wrapping paper ripped in few places.

He sobbed, running towards his play room.

He grabbed a duct tape and sat on the floor, cross legged. Tears streaming down his face as he wrapped his beloved gift for Marie.

He covered every place that was ripped, and sobbed as he hugged it to his chest. He wanted to save it until he gets to give it to Marie.

💜💜💜

Not edited!😔

4 votes for the next chapter?!! Pweese?💞

Vote and comment guys!!