💜Happy birthday Drewy💜

John Braun POV

      I've been looking for Marie for almost a month now, but I couldn't find her. Drew was not the happy kid he used to be. He Sat on his bed whole day and kept starring at nothing.

  Yes, I know it was my fault. I hate myself for overeating. As a man who suffered his life as a lover, I just couldn't admit that she was a good girl for my son. I still don't know if she's good or bad. But all my son wants is her so I have no choice.

   If I could, I would find her and give her a chance. But I can't even find her. Justice says Marie doesn't even call her. All her social media accounts are deleted.

   I just can't see my son suffering like this. Everything I did was to keep him happy but it only brought pain to him. 

   And it's March 1st. Justin's 18th birthday. I arranged a small party with family and friends. It's not like he has so many friends. Just some little girls.

   He ages, but he never grows up.

  I have a special gift for him. I hope he loves it.

_____

   " Mamma and Papa are here, c'mon Drewy let's get ready yeah? Daddy brought new clothes for his little Muffin." I tried to cheer him up. But he whined, pushing me away. His hair and nails were overgrown. He wouldn't let Carly clean him up.

  I was too busy these days so I couldn't even help her.

    But Im gonna clean him up today. One way or another.

  " C'mon babe, up now" I tickled his tummy. He giggled, oh how I missed that giggle of his. " Nu 'addy!" He pushed me away.

  I picked him up, and took him to the bathroom. With him hitting me, squirming around and screaming, of course.

  I striped him down, and got him in the bath I'd already made. " I no want bath! You're ugly and bad! Me want mawie to bath me"

     " Baby, Marie is not here anymore, okay? If you want a girl that much, okay! I'll find a good girl for you. But if you don't stop thinking about Marie, I'll take you to a doctor! You don't eat, sleep, clean, you're gonna end up being sick. I don't want that baby. I love you so much. I can't have you getting worse every single day Drewy. Please help daddy and mummy, okay?" I pleaded.

   Drew pouted. " No other girls, want mawie only" he mumbled.

  I sighed. " Let daddy give you a bath,. Okay?" I smiled." Be a good boy Drewy" I kissed his forehead.

  He nodded, and started playing with the rubber ducks.

  Once I got him out of the bath., I sat him on the counter and grabbed a pair of scissors, he cried out. " No Drewy vow is hwair" he mumbled.

  " It's grown out Drew, let's cut it so I can make a quiff of your hair. Okay?"

  " Hmm. Will mawie come to Drewy's bwirthday?" He looked at me hopefully. I sighed. " I don't think she knows your birthday, Drew. Look, babe, if you truly love Marie, forget about her, okay? She will be happy with someone else, you have to be happy with someone else too. Or she'll be really sad. Do you want her to be sad? No right?"

   " No, but-"

" If you don't like it, then let go of her memory, okay? She's not the only girl on earth."

   " But mawie is nicest and bea-utif-fulest" he mumbled. I chuckled softly, kissing my cute boy's forehead.

  " There are still beautiful and nice girls."

   " Drewy only want mawie."

   " If she doesn't come back?!"

   " She will, she never said goodbye to Drewy. " He mumbled.

    " She won't, Drew." I mumbled, and decided to change the subject because his face looked like he was about to cry. " Mamma and Papa are here. They have a surprise for you. Wanna go see them?" He called his grandparents mamma and Papa.

    " Yeah" he mumbled. I sighed softly, continuing to cut his hair.

  " You look great baby!" I smiled.

      " Wanna see mamma and Papa" he mumbled

   "Let's go hun." I picked him up and putted him down so he can walk.

💜💜💜💜

  I'll update the next part in few hours!