Chapter 11: The Less You Know The Better

Saboara's 22 inch bleached blonde braizian boddy wave blew in the stiff warm wind. One hand on the steering wheel and the other being accompanied by a Mcdonald's cup full of Ciroc Cocunut. She took a few more sips as she pulled up into the lavish mansion that she was now calling home, but lately it hadn't felt like it. She noticed the cherry red Masarati inched up far into the driveway, and in her spot. She huffed irritated, she knew that she was in her feelings and she felt she had the right to be.

It had only been two days since she was raped and attacked by Cal. She may not have shown it but on the inside she was terrified, it was taking her everything not to pack up and leave. She knew that leaving would only postpone her ultimate fate, death. He was obviously out for revenge that she had gunned down him and his lover and that worried her. She knew exactly the type of man that he was, he was out for blood the look in his eyes that night once he heard the man coming was one of dissappointment. He was dissapointed that he wasn't going to be able to finish what he had came to Vegas to do, kill her.

She stumbled into the house after 5 minutes of trying to unlock the door with her key. She was definently drunk. After steaking out Ashley's apartment she decided to swing by the liquor store and grab her a bottle to calm herself. Between her body still being sore from the attack and her mind going crazy trying to figure out how she is going to survive, she felt as if she deserved one. Closing the door behind her she kicked her sneakers off noticing a pair of PRPS Noir men's jeans spread across the marble floor. She knew that whoever it was upstairs getting their dick wet had money. She was impressed by the car, and the thirteen hundred dollar jeans lying on the floor.

Her eyebrow rose in curiousity once she saw Mya's panties not too far away from the spiral staircase. She rolled her eyes in dissapproval, it kind of pissed her off that Mya was getting a personal nut while she had just gotten raped and damn near beat to a pulp. She popped the top of the mcdonald's cup and and took the last three gulps like a champ. At this point in her drunk she didn't feel the burning sensation of the alcohol. The sentual and sedeuctive sound of Mya's moan filled the upstairs. Saboara slowly made her way up the stairs making sure not the make the long and dangerous fall back down the steps.

"Mmm, do that again." The man's voice groaned out right before a loud slap was heard, unassumingly on his ass.  "Chase, I'm gonna cum again!" Mya moaned out sending shivers down Saboara's spine, she was about to lose it. This bitch is in there getting a nut while I'm over here suffering with my demons, alone! Saboara didn't even notice that she barged into Mya's room the alcohol and emotions had made the decision before her brain could disagree. A surprised and slightly embarrassed Mya whipped her head towards the door, to lay her eyes on a still bruised Saboara. She was reaching the orgasm from the tongue tricks of Chase before he was interrupted by her very drunk roommate and protegee'.

Her thick tattooed thighs released their grip on the hidden white man's face as she got up and wrapped a silk robe around her waist. Mya wanted to be angry with Saboara for busting into her room unannounced but knew that it was all stemmed from what she had gone through. She was too drunk to think anything of Chase, at least not while she had so many things to get off of her chest.

"I'm glad you're getting yourself a nut while my gay ass ex is running around town trynna murk me." Saboara stated angrily, her words were slurred but what was being said was being heard.

Chase's brown eye's grew at what he had just heard. Amused and thrown off by what he had just heard, he didn't know what was going on.He didn't want to get caught in the middle of some woman shit that he knew nothing about. His hard on disappeared, he shot up out of the bed and looked around for his pants.

"Chase it's time for you to go." He was a bit relieved that Mya had excused him out of her house and away from the blow out that he knew was bound to happen between the two women. He had to get home to Brittany anyway, he knew that she probably had been calling him nonstop. It had been a few hours since he stormed off and left her home alone with nothing but her thoughts. It bothered him that he had to leave Mya after having such great sex, and not being able to speak afterwards. There was so much he wanted to tell her and that he wanted to know, but it would all have to wait. He hoped that his dick was an influence enough for her to at least keep in touch with him.

Shuffling between the women who stood feet apart he could feel the tension in the air, you could cut it with a knife. His penis swung as he attempted to cuff it in his hands. Taking a quick glimpse at Saboara again he pulled his thick eyebrows together trying to register where or if he had seen her before, there was something familiar about her green eyes.

"Saboara go to bed." She finally replied walking towards her attempting to lead her out of her room before shit got real.

"You never have shit to say when it comes to you answering to somebody huh?" Saboara insisted on picking a fight and getting answers from her that she didn't have.

"I don't have to answer to anyone but my god damn self, now go to bed Sabo-"

"No! I'm tired of you fucking bossing me around I'm not one of these weak ass Vegas hos. I'm from Philly I'm bout that life." Saboara knew that what she said would be taken as a threat, and she was okay with that because she meant every word that she said. It took everything in Mya not to knock the living hell out of Saboara, she was not used to being challenged by Saboara, or anyone for that matter. Mya wasn't a street bitch but she knew how to hold her own when it came down to it.

She wasn't intimidated by her.

"I'm helping you the best I can with you shutting me out the way you did earlier. You need to give yourself time to heal before you go out and try to catch the nigga. When you see him then what? Do you even have a plan? You need to think about shit like that before you go missing for hours tracking that nigga down." Mya used her logical thinking to try and put some since into the dazed and angry beauty in front of her before she had no choice but to kick her ass.

Tears began to fall uncontrollably from Saboara's eyes. What Mya was saying was right, she had no reason to be angry with her, or even had a plan. She wasn't thinking straight there was no way she would be able to handle Cal alone.

She cried, for her past, her present, and her future she cried because she was lost. The pain she felt was real, her eyes burned as the salty tears trickled down onto the gash on her chin. She knew that she was crying into a complete stranger's arms but at that moment the secrets Mya held from her weren't important. This was the woman who took her in and put money in her pocket and confidence in her heart. She knew that to a certain extent that Mya cared despite her refusal to open up to the woman she lived under the same roof as.

The tight embrace she felt as she cried only caused more tears to fall. Mya held onto her tight and closed her eyes, she had heard that exact same cry before. It was the cry of a defeated and lost woman, her heart went out to Saboara. It had been a while since she was emotionally available for anyone to feel comfortable enough to cry into her arms. The cause of events were nothing but Saboara's demons and past catching up with her. Mya was simply ready for Saboara to get back to the money. All of the extra drama was not what she had intended on having to deal with when she decided to take the chance and put Saboara onto the game.

After leading Saboara into her bed to sleep off her liquor Mya crept into her own bed and inhaled the smell of Chance's cologne. If felt like taking a breath of fresh air, she was relieved to know that his stroke game had only improved through the years. She knew that his wife possibly couldn't be able to handle him and his sex drive. She made a mental note to call Tom in the morning to see if he had any information on Mrs.Dawson, before she dozed off.

There were a few things she had to take care of in her own personal life. As cold as it sounds she hoped that Saboara would be able to overcome the funk she's in soon. She wanted Cal gone just as bad as Saboara did, if not even more. She knew that a friend isn't what she could be to Saboara, she needed to be her boss, and it was time she started acting like one. Chase was going to have to take a backseat, she had business to handle.