Chapter 9: Unknown Connections

Chase groaned out in ecstasy gripping and slapping the ass that was in front of him as he stroked long and hard into her. Separating her cheeks so his long thick manhood could tap her stomach she moaned out a mixture of pain and pleasure letting him know that he was hitting the right spot. He missed the uncontrollable, great , sweaty sex that he and Mya used to have with one another. She felt him take a handful of her hair into his large hand forcing her head to throw back and her ass to follow.

"Ow hunny you're hurting me." Brittany moaned out in pain, but her words weren't heard by her husband.

"Shhh!" He groaned continuing to thrust inside of her trying his best not to lose the image of Mya he had plastered in his mind since the moment his wife took her clothes off. He couldn't get Mya out of his mind ever since last night at her mother's house, she was just as beautiful as he remembered and although it was used against him he was even pleased to see that she still had that 'no bullshit' attitude. He knew that he had a wife and yearning for another woman was wrong but he figured imagining that his wife was her was better than him actually fucking her.

For once he wanted to be able to let loose in bed and show his skills that he'd been holding in. He should of known that Brittany was not going to allow that, being a woman of repetition she liked to lay on her back and let him do all the work. She never so much as let him go down on her and provide her with the blessing of his tongue game, that to him was his expertise. Mya and Brittany were polar opposites in more ways than one, from their upbringings to their personalities and apparently sex drive as well. Chase knew the moment that Mya left him that he would never love another woman as much as he did her. Their love was intense and strong, there was a moment in their relationship where the two could feel it in their hearts that the other was hurt, upset, or getting close. A love that other's wished for but never received one that was unexplainable and he lost it all a fact that has been haunting him for years.

"What is going on with you tonight Chase?" She asked escaping from his grip and running her fingers through her shoulder length bottle blonde hair. She wasn't impressed by his immaculate sex skills and rough behavior in bed like he wished she would have been, instead she was appalled and almost disgusted automatically jumping to the conclusion that he had been sleeping around and bought some new tricks home from some "skank" as she would put it.

"We don't' always have to make love Brittany it's okay for us to fuck every once and a while." He snapped at her out of frustration. Chase was tired of not being able to be himself around the woman he made his wife wether it be in the public eye or in bed she always felt the need to be in control or to simply only do that she was comfprtable with, which was lay there and moan.

Her eyes grew unable to wrap her mind around the words that had just left the usually sweet lips of Chase. She raised the blanket to cover her petite bare body wrapping it around her breast as she made her way out of their bed. The nerve of this man, what has gotten into him? She thought to herself waiting for him to eagerly take back every word that just came out of his mouth, but instead she received nothing more than silence.

"Fuck? Married men make love, single men fuck Chase." She threw up air quotes with her French manicured nails mocking him and his choice of words.

He raised an eyebrow at her and shook his head deciding not to go off on her, he knew that an argument is not something she wanted with him at the moment. His emotions were taking the best of him and if pushed the wrong way he was liable to say something that he'd regret.  Brittany could see Chase fighting with himself trying not to blurt out something that his tongue was begging for him to let out so she decided to press the issue a little harder.

"Are you having an affair?" She asked holding her breath wanting to know his response but terrified of what the answer might be.

Giving her a cold look he finished dressing and grabbed his keys from off of the nightstand before replying. "I'm going for a drive."