Chapter 10: Unexpected Visitor

Brittany

Brittany trailed behind her husband's cherry red Maserati as it wove in and out of traffic racing to an unknown destination. Keeping a safe distance behind Chase's car to make sure that she wouldn't be seen by him she followed his every turn. She just couldn't let the argument end the way it did, he gave her no answer as to if he was having an affair or not and she was on a mission to find out. Once his car finally came to a stop in a residential neighborhood she turned her high beam lights off and slowly continued to trail him.

Her heart began to race rapidly once she lost his car, but was certain that she found her mark again once she saw a red car stop in front of a large home that was secluded from the rest of the homes in the area.  Parking her car almost a block away she kept her eyes on Chase as he smoothly exited the expensive car and made his way up the stone road that lead to the front door. Placing a loose strand of hair behind her ear she exited the car to get a closer look at just who it was that was the owner of the beautifully made home. Walking on the toe of her Spring Collection Tom Ford heels she cringed at each step she took in the muddy lawn as she attempted to hide behind a large tree in hopes of getting a closer look.

 Spying was something that she felt only insecure wives did, to her she was simply investigating an open claim. At the wee hours of 1 a.m she felt as if it was her right to see exactly where it was her husband was running off to after an argument with her. The slight chill in the air made the blonde hairs on the back of her neck stand up as she watched Chase knock on the door repeatedly. Using the tree bark as leverage she leaned in desperate to see who it was that opened the door, but being more than 10 feet away from the dimly lit door it was nearly impossible.

***

Mya sat indian style on her plush king sized bed, wearing nothing but a gray tshirt that clung to her c-cup breast and a pair of boy shorts. With the sweet melody of Tamia's 'Into You' flowing through out the spacious and perfectly furnished room she delicately rolled a blunt. Winding her hips slightly to the music she hummed wrapping her succulent lips around the blunt to seal it tight. It was a midnight ritual of hers to unwind from the days work, and there's nothing like a fat blunt after a long day of fucking and sucking to help her unwind. Shutting out the outside world and all the stress that came with it she lit the blunt in anticipation of an amazing high that would lead her into an effortless sleep.

Ding Dong!

The door bell rung snapping her out of her trance, and stopping her from taking the first pull from her freshly rolled blunt.

"Who the hell is that?" She mumbled to herself putting out the blunt irritated at the fact that her ritual was being broken by an unexpected guest. Slipping on a pair of her Chanel slippers she peaked into her spare bedroom which Saboara now called her own and confirmed that the person on the other side of the door was not her. Red flags went off in her head as she made her way down the stairs silently picking up her wooden bat as she glared into the peep hole of the front door.

 The familiar dark brown eyes that she saw forced her to loosen her grip on the bat, the sound of the solid wood hitting the marble floor echoed throughout the home as she took a second to analyze what she was looking at. Pressing her back against the large door she took a deep breath if there was one thing Mya didn't like it was surprises. She liked to be in control of every situation, which is why being and staying single came effortlessly to her. Gaining the confidence to open it she was greeted with the pleasant smell of Tom Ford private blend cologne, her favorite scent and Chase's signature one.

For a brief moment the two stared at one another taking in the other's presence. Even with something as simple as a t-shirt and panties on Chase was mesmerized by the beauty she exuded without trying. He pulled her into him sliding his hand underneath the elastic band to her panties separating the cotton from her bare ass, he took two handfuls.  Taking in a whiff of her perfume the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end, and so did his dick. With his face nuzzled into her hair he abandoned his left hand to grip a chunk of her hair with his large hand. He pulled her head towards him trying to get her lips to match his height, using enough force to over bear any resilience she might display. Mya's lips shuttered once the two were an inch apart, he held her head steady and gazed down at her plump lips. He yearned to see those lips moan his name out in pure extacy, wrapped around him, telling him how much they loved the taste of his cum.

 Even with it being years since she was touched sexually by Chase his hands felt familiar on her soft skin. His fingertips set off tiny bombs all over her body as he took her breast into his mouth. She stared into his eyes as he lifted her onto the nearest surface he could knocking down a stack of mail collected from the previous morning. No thoughts were being processed as the two fully committed there selves to the moment and to one another.

He gripped her thighs with a firm hand as she pulled her panties off leaving them dangling from her manicured foot. Slowly sliding his manhood into her tight, wet palace loud moans escaped from their lips simultaneously. The two pulled, scratched, and bit on one another as they made wild, passionate love just a foot away from the front door. The different positions, multiple orgasms, and taste of each others juices after such a long drought kept the two going. The one thing that broke them apart and turned Mya into a money hungry boss was the same thing that baught them together again, sex.

***

The long drawn out moan of a woman was all Brittany heard before she decided to barge into the mystery woman's house. With her emotions leading her towards the door, she sped up her pace causing her heels to make a loud echo onto the handmade stone driveway. With her blonde hair blowing in the wind behind her she nervously pushed another stray strand of hair behind her ear, and knocked on the door boldly. 

A few lights came on inside of the large house as she stood eager to catch him in the act with one hand on her narrow hip. The door creaked as a half dressed older man peaked his head out of the door. With one hadn holding the towel that was draped around his waist, he left only the gray hairs on his pale chest show behind the door.

"Is, Is Chase here?" She asked nervously almost certain that she was at the right house.

The man looked at her oddly before saying, "Do you know what time it is?"

"Yes, Yes I do I'm just looking for my husband that's his car parked out front." She said confidently turning around pointing at the red Maserati parked outside of the home.

"Yes, I'm sure you're husband is the only one driving around in a red Masereti in Las Vegas huh?" He shot back irritated and ready to get the woman off of his front porch.

Parting her lips to shoot back a reply he closed the door in her face never giving her the oppurtunity.

 "That's what I get for not trusting him, I can't believe I followed a complete stranger to their home, I must of lost his car in traffic." She whispered to herself through clenched teeth. With the perfect mixture of denial and pride she was willing to believe anything so she wouldn't have to admit that she was the cause of her husband's misery. Only one house  down is where the love of her life was starting to mend the broken bridge he had with his ex, with nothing more than his dick, tongue, and hands. 

Nomatter which way you put it Mya had unbelievable luck, but luck only last but so long.