"WHY am I always the one saving you from trouble!"

"Yeah, I get it! I'm coming!"

"Don't do anything stupid. Y'all don't deserve me!" Jaemin hung up.

The whole time Jeno was staring at Jaemin with curiosity. "I'm sorry, pretty boy! I'd love to stay but I have to go!" Jaemin started to gather his things and stood up. "Where are you going?" Jeno asked. "To my- Wait, why do you ask?" Jaemin leaned closer to Jeno. "Do you want me to stay?" "No. I- I'm just curious. Besides, I paid for your drink so you owe me an explanation why you're suddenly leaving", Jeno said.

"That.. That doesn't really make sense", Jaemin laughed. "You paid for my drink because that was our deal." Jeno didn't know what to say, so he just looked away. Jaemin leaned in even more and grabbed Jeno's chin, so that he was facing him. "Don't worry. We'll meet again. I'll make sure we do!" He was so close to Jeno. Jeno could feel Jaemin's breath on his lips. Jaemin then pulled away, leaving Jeno flustered. "Alright, gotta go! Bye cutie!" Jaemin left and Jeno only sighed loudly. He must have done something terrible in his previous life and now he was being punished. Once he found the strength again, he paid for the drinks and left 'The Green Paradise'.

" The Green Paradise?.. Tss, more like The Green Hell", he scoffed and started his car.

_________________________

Jaemin parked his car and got out. He walked into the pub and started to look for his friends.

"Hey, Jaemin!"

"Jaemin! How you doing, man?"

"Nice to see you again!"

Jaemin got greeted by several people and he greeted them back, but he had to find his friends. Somewhere further he saw Mark.

"What happened?" Jaemin asked him.

"I don't know! I was at home when Lucas texted me that Renjun was here drinking again!" Mark answered. Jaemin looked at Renjun. He was staring blankly in front of him and there were bottles of different kinds of alcohol next to him. "Renjun, what did you do", Jaemin sighed. He went to grab Renjun by his arm, but Renjun didn't move. "Come on! Let's go home!" Jaemin said. "N-no, leave me here!", Renjun muttered. "You know that's not an option, right?", Jaemin then said, "Mark! Help me get him out of here!" Mark and Jaemin grabbed Renjun by his arms and dragged him away from the bar. They got weird glances from the people that were there, but they didn't care. Renjun was more important right now.

______________

"I feel so bad for him", Mark sighed. They were now in Jaemin's room. Renjun was sleeping on Jaemin's bed and the two friends were sitting on Jaemin's couch. "I wonder if his parents will ever treat him right!" Jaemin said. "Me too! He is such a great guy! How can they hate him so much?" Mark asked. "I don't know, ugh. If I could I'd brainwash his parents or something!" "Whoa, calm down!" Mark chuckled, "But yeah, I understand."

Mark had left an hour ago. Renjun was still sleeping,so Jaemin decided to take a shower. After an hour or so he got out of the shower. When he was fully dressed, he entered his room and he saw Renjun sitting on his bed, staring at his hands. "You're up!" Jaemin said. "Yeah.." Renjun whispered. Jaemin walked towards his bed and sat down next to his friend. "Why do you keep hurting yourself like this? Drinking your problems away won't solve them, Jun." "It doesn't... But it helps me forget", Renjun answered. "That's- That's really not okay!" "Can you blame me? I want to escape from them", Renjun sighed in pain. "Just one more year! Then you can go to college and-" "Tss. Hah. You think they'll pay for that? They wouldn't spend money on me. God, I'm surprised they still haven't kicked me out. But I guess that day will come when they find out about me", Renjun interrupted, ".. And my job doesn't even pay me enough." "Sicheng has his own apartment, right? You can live with him? And even if your brother wouldn't let you live with him - which I doubt - But IF he doesn't accept you, Mark and I will. Heck, I'll pay for you if I have too." Jaemin rattled.