Chapter 3 ♡

One more hour to go before the game started. The match took place in Aressenal and the stands were almost completely filled. "Come on! I've fixed the best places to sit", Haechan dragged Jeno. Jeno was trying to avoid bumping into all the people but it was hard since Haechan kept pulling his arm. Jeno muttered little apologies to the few students he had run into. Haechan finally reached their seats. He managed to arrange two seats in the first row. Jeno looked around. His whole school, including Jeno and Haechan, was dressed in white and blue. Those were the colors that represented Aressenal. Across the field you could see the colors red and black, which belonged to Denimar. "How did you fix this?" Jeno asked and sat down. "You know me. I have my special ways to get what I want", Haechan smirked. "Haha. Funny. Seriously, tell me what you did." "Okay, okay. I might have given your number and a baby picture of you to some girls in exchange for the seats." As soon as the words left Haechan's mouth, Jeno started punching the boy's arm. "You're impossible. Did you even ask me? No, you didn't", Jeno said slightly annoyed by his friend, "You really out there using me. What a nice friend you are." "Hey dramaqueen. Stop overreacting. At least we have the best places now and we have the perfect view", Haechan said back. Jeno sighed. Haechan really was a special one.

~

"We get on that field and we win!!" Mr. Seo, Coach of Denimar, spoke with a loud, clear voice, "Am I right?" "Yes, coach", the team said and some clapped a little. "That was depressing. Come on guys, my grandma screams louder. WE ARE WINNING TONIGHT. AM I RIGHT?" "YEEES, COACH", The team yelled as loud as possible. "ThATS RIGHT! GEt your asses on that field now", the coach spoke while leading his players to the field. "Everything alright?" Coach Seo asked Jaemin. He had noticed Jaemin was acting different. He was quiet, which was very not like him. Usually he was the one to hype up his team. "Yes, coach. Just a little stressed out", Jaemin answered. "Don't worry. You'll do great as always. And don't forget, winning is nice, but having fun is more important", coach Seo smiled and gave him an encouraging pat on the back. "Thank you, coach." But Jaemin didn't think about the fun. He had to win this game, no matter what. Jaemin followed his teammates and they ran on the field. Jaemin looked around the field and the stands. The familiar black and red colors, the blue and white colors of Aressenal... Somewhere between the fans he recognized Chenle's face. The boy waved at him and Jaemin laughed a little before focusing again on the game that was about to start.

~

"Denimar has won every game 'till now, but don't let that scare you, guys. We have been practicing to the fullest and all of you are good enough to defeat them", Coach Kim motivated his team, "I believe in all of you!" "Come on, guys. Let's do this", Seungmin, the captain of the team, took the word over. "GOOO!" "ARESSENAL!" The team shouted. While everyone was hyping each other up, Jisung felt like his heart was about to jump out of his chest. He was really nervous. Jisung dreamed of the day he would play with the first team and now his dream finally had come true. "Jisung", a voice called him from behind. Jisung turned around and faced Jeongin. "You'll do great tonight, don't worry." Jeongin comforted Jisung. Jisung smiled thankfully. "Thanks. You too!"

~

"Haechan, Imma beat your ass", Jeno hissed, "Give me my phone, you parasite." Jeno tried multiple times to get his phone back from the boy. Apparently the girls, that gave up their seats in exchange for Jeno's number, decided to text him, since the game hadn't started yet. Haechan, being Haechan, thought it was fun to play them to kill the time. "Relax, brother. They're pretty. Why don't you ask one of them out? Or both. I'm sure they-" "YAH." "Okay, I'll stop. Geez", Haechan gave in. Jeno immediately grabbed his phone from Haechan's hands. He apologized to the girls and quickly deleted all messages. Jeno searched through his social media to see if Haechan had caused more trouble.

"Oh God, Jeno!"

"Hmm"

"Yah, Jeno! Look." Haechan kept pulling Jeno's arm like a little kid begging to his parents for ice cream.