Chapter 7 ♡

The next day Jeno woke up on a Sunday morning, smiling and feeling in a great mood. The sun was shining through the curtains, birds were happily singing their song and-

Just kidding, Jeno woke up groaning because the dumbass forgot to turn off his alarm. He quickly stopped the annoying sound coming from his phone. "7AM. Great", Jeno groaned. He wanted to fall asleep again, but he couldn't because his sleep was disturbed now.

That and he also had a dream about Jaemin, which he did NOT like. Let's just say that he and Jaemin did not hate each other in his dream as much as they did in real life.

He shook off the thought and walked towards the bathroom to freshen up.

Half an hour later, Jeno was sitting in the living room with a bowl of cereal on his lap and a blanket around him, watching his favorite show 'The 100'. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs, so he turned his head and saw his mother. "Good morning, mom", Jeno smiled. "Oh, morning so- Jeno is that you?" His mom asked with wide eyes. "Well, yeah..", Jeno aswered. "I'm dreaming, right? My son, Lee Jeno is early up on a Sunday?" Jeno sighed but laughed a little. "Surprise!" "I'm gonna tweet about it", the woman joked. "OH GOD NO! Mom this is why I didn't want you to know about social media!" "Heeey, don't be so rude to your mom! Besides I know how to work with social media."

"No, you don't. Remember that one time you wanted to send my baby pictures to aunt Seulgi, but you messed up and you posted them on your profile instead?"

"But, you were so cute! A lot of magazines contacted me. Sadly, I had to tell them they were 13 years too late."

Jeno just shook his head. "You're too old for social media!"

"WHAT? I'm not!", his mother sounded offended. "I'm a cool mom. I'm as cool as the youth. What's up brooo!"

Jeno widened his eyes. "Please never stay that again. Like, that's never coming out of your mouth ever again."

"Aish. I wish Taeyong was still here. At least one of my sons thinks I'm cool", Mrs. Lee said. "Taeyong said that?" Jeno raised an eyebrow. "Yes, why?" "Did he ask you for money afterwards?" Jeno laughed. "I... He- Unbelievable", his mother sighed. Jeno laughed at his mother. Don't get him wrong, he loved his mother a lot and he couldn't wish for a better one. It was just fun to joke around with her sometimes. "Whatever. You two not finding me awesome, won't stop me from being awesome", his mother flipped her short hair in a sassy way and Jeno tried to not burst into laughing. "I gotta go to work now, take care", his mother said and kissed his forehead before leaving the house.

~

"I told you to go by car, but nooooo!"

"Hyuck. One day I'm going to punch you in the face and it will be the best day of my life."

"Come on. Now we have to travel with all these sweaty people on the bus", Haechan wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Why don't you buy your own car? I'm always the one driving", Jeno said. "Buying a car is expensive and I still haven't found a job", Haechan said back. "Refueling is expensive too. Ever thought about that?"

The bus then stopped at their destination and they got off the bus.

"Wow. You really look terrible", was the first thing Haechan said when they walked in Jisung's room. "That's it. Haechan, get out", Jeno pointed at the door. "Thanks. You're still ugly as usual", Jisung joked. "How are you feeling?" Jeno asked then. "Hmm, better I think. The doctor said that if my situation doesn't worsen, I can go home tomorrow!" "Hey, that means you get a day off from school. Lucky you, I have a test tomorrow and I still haven't done shit", Haechan said. "Yeah, a day off from school... And 3 months no football", Jisung said sadly. "Don't worry about it too much", Jeno sat down on Jisung's bed. "First make sure you heal, then you can win your place on the first team again." "Yeah, you'll come back as if you never left and leave everyone speechless. Just like you did yesterday!!" Haechan added.