Chapter 8 ♡

The two boys got ready to start their challenge. They glanced at each other once more.

"Ready?"

"GO!"

Both boys started to run immediately. One round. 3 kilometers. Jeno had to win this round.

They ran with the same speed, sometimes Jeno was ahead of Jaemin and other times Jaemin was the one running in the front. But after 2 kilometers, Jaemin slowed down and grabbed his knee that was hurting. Jeno noticed that Jaemin wasn't running close to him anymore, so he took the opportunity and used all of his speed to win. Meanwhile Jaemin strolled behind Jeno.

Jeno almost reached the spot and he was ready to win. Jaemin saw what was going on and smirked. Of course his knee wasn't really hurting. He just wanted to give Jeno the impression that Jeno had a chance against him. Before Jeno could reach the finish, he used his speed and he passed him without difficulty. Thus Jaemin was the first one to arrive at the finish. He waited there smiling proudly. Jeno then finally arrived and he sat down immediately. "Whoa, golden boy! Are you already tired?" Jaemin smirked. "Just shut up! Agh, I can't feel my legs", Jeno breathed heavily. Jaemin was stretching his arms, showing of his muscles. "Guess what, I won! You owe me a drink", he said then. "Agh. I'm dying, let me rest! How are you not tired?" "Ohh Jeno! I told you I'm a football player. I am known for my ability to run fast. They call me speedy too", Jaemin was praising himself and Jeno could only roll his eyes. "I should have never agreed on this." "But you did! So let's go to that restaurant there. I'm thirsty", he said then and sarted walking. Jeno only sighed again and pushed himself up. Oh how much he regretted his life right now.

"Here you go!" the waiter brought their drink. Jeno thanked him and then the waiter walked away, leaving the two boys alone. "So Jeno, tell me something about yourself", Jaemin started.

"No."

"Aww, come on. Don't ruin this date!" Jaemin pouted cutely. "Date? This is not a date. You set me up. You knew you were going to win", Jeno sniffed. "Yet, you agreed!" Jaemin smirked. "Ugh, whatever. And must you really pick the most expensive drink? You might swim in money, but I don't." "Sorry, handsome. I'll make it up to you next time", Jaemin smirked and started sipping on his straw while looking Jeno in the eyes. Jeno didn't know how to react so he quickly looked away. "What do you mean 'next time'? We won't be seeing each other next time", Jeno then said. Jaemin started laughing, revealing his perfect white teeth. "Aww, but why? I like being around you. And I want to know more about this so called golden boy in front of me", Jaemin smirked again. "Call me that one more time and I will pour my sprite all over you", Jeno threatened. However, Jaemin wasn't scared.

"Ohh, are you going to make me wet, Jeno?"

Jeno's eyes widened. "I- You-You know what, I'm done with you" Jeno put his hand in the air to call the waiter, so he could pay for the drinks and leave, but Jaemin had other plans. Jaemin didn't want the boy to leave so he reached for Jeno's hand and put it down. Jeno was surprised by his action. Jaemin slid his hand over Jeno's arm. "You're muscled." He let his hand rest on Jeno's biceps. "I like that." He then pulled his arm away. Jaemin's touch sent shivers through the older's spine. The place where Jaemin touched him, was burning. Jeno didn't understand why. Maybe because he wasn't used to be touched like that? "You really are a horny teenager, Na Jaemin", Jeno shook his head. "You just called my full name", Jaemin said. This time he wasn't smirking, but smiling. Jeno rolled his eyes: "Because that's your name. Don't think about it too much!" "Oh, Jeno! You have no ide-" Jaemin got interrupted by his phone ringing.

"What's up?" Jaemin asked.

"WHAT?"

"IS HE INSANE?"