Chapter 8 - Telling Harry

Start from the beginning

"but why now why are you telling me this now, and do you think next time I can see them or even call me when they are here if I can't be here?, I just want want to at least hear their voices or even a laugh" Harry asked not knowing if he wanted to hear the answer

"Haz" Gemma spoke up" We are telling you now because of what happened Friday when they were here, When I left on Friday night I was at Jays house and that's when Louis told me that he would let us tell you but it had to be today and after his flight left because he knows that you would go looking for him, he said that we should tell you because well before there was no reason to since Mom and Robin lived an hour away but now that we are all in the same city if you decide to surprise Mom and Dad again and the kids are here there is a bigger risk, and Please understand, we want a relationship with them and we are lucky that Louis is not holding a grudge against us because of what you did, Louis was ok with you knowing but the same rules apply the kids can't be here if you are here, so please no more surprise visits, I mean only when they are here which is usually around this time of year, and Christmas thru New Years"

"H, I want i mean we want a relationship with them can I trust you that you will please follow Louis' rules, Please son" Anne says as she cries

"Son, your mom and Sister have been feeling really guilty about this for the last 5 years they wanted to tell you but could't they want to have a relationship with them"

"Guys, guys this is a lot to take in I mean I know i should be furious for everybody lying to me but I get it, you guys shouldn't have to pay for my mistakes and I understand why and I'm sorry i messed all this up and I am relieved that you guys did what you did, I think I would of done the same thing and Fuck, I am just jealous that you know my kids better than I do, I promise to abide by Louis rules and will call ahead when ever I come visit or as soon as I know and I won't bother Louis"

"Thank you Son" Robin replies" Do you have any questions for us"

"A million" harry answers" can you tell me about them Please"

Robin steps away for a bit as Anne starts to tell Harry about the kids she starts with Lia, then Darren and then Darcy, when Robin comes back he is holding a box full of picture frames as Anne continues to talk about her grand kids as harry is looking thru all the pictures from when they were all born up to their last school pictures as harry is looking towards the bottom he sees a family picture with Louis and the Kids that one breaks him he as he start crying loosing control of his emotions as he rubs his thumb up and down on the picture now holding it close to his chest

"H, we can stop if you want" Anne asks

"No, its just its just that I can't believe that they were here and now they are gone, and its all because of me" Harry cries out " can you tell me what you guys did when they were here"

Gemma, Robin and Anne take turns telling him about what they did and how each of the kids handle each adventure as Anne starts talking her phone starts ringing

"You guys keep going its Jay, i'm gonna answer it"

Anne steps away from Harry, Robin and Gemma

"Hi jay, how are you"

"'I am good, Anne, I am calling because Louis just text me he wanted to let you guys know that they have landed safely and Zayn already picked them up and are on their way home"

"Thank you for letting know, I really appreciate it, Can you let Louis know that I have some clothes that I bought the kids that I didn't have time to pack them"

" yeah i will let him know, Anne, i just wanted to know if you told Harry everything, Louis doesn't know I am asking"

"Um. well we are talking to him right now he actually understood and isn't mad he was at first but when we explained to him why we did it he was actually relieved"