Monday

Dinner with parents went horribly wrong!They said my cooking was bad.I should've asked Jin to cook for me.They said what I was wearing was trash and my hair was greasy and ugly.They said it look like I didn't brush it and they left early because of work.They are so mean to me but to Jungkook.Well they act like Jungkook is there only child and he is so precious.There so rude to me but to everyone there nice.They act like I don't exist.I need to get to work anyway.Maybe then I could get that off my mind.I should call Namjoon and see how he is doing.
Namjoon P.O.V
I am so tired.Im also bored and hungry.I should go out to eat.Then my phone rings.
Joonie:Why does everyone keep calling me!?Hello.
Y/n:Joonie!
Joonie:Y/n!How are you?
Y/n:Good.On my way to work.How are you though?
Joonie:Amazing!
Y/n:Good to hear.
Joonie:Want to go somewhere to eat after you get off?
Y/n:Sure.
Joonie:Great.
Y/n:Im at my job I need to go.
Joonie:Bye.
Y/n:Bye Joonie!
*Call ended*
Y/n P.O.V
I need to look at my schedule.Today is September 3rd and I'm going Sunday 9th is when I'm going with Jin to Got7 if we can use the tickets.The next Sunday is 16th which is when me and Tae are going to the park and out to eat.So I don't have that busy of a week.Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday,Friday,and Saturday I work but two Sunday's I'm busy.So maybe I do have a busy week.Plus tonight me a Joonie are going out to eat.Hopefully that all and no one wants to do anything any other night.Wait back to work.I have a very busy day...I guess.
Boss:Listen everyone today I'm finding a new job.I have already found a new boss.I did a interview and he is good for the job.Please put your hands together for Jin!

Wait THE JIN I LIKE!!!Now he's my boss.Oh my Jesus!
Jin:Hi everyone I'm your new boss.
He is!Nooo!Well we can see each other more but he has been rude so what if he fires me for no reason!
Jin:Thank you.Now get back to work.
Oh I guess he's done with his speech....And I didn't listen.
Y/n:Lord.
Jin:Oh Y/n!Hi I didn't know you worked here.
Y/n:Now you do.Now can you leave I need to do my work!
Jin:Don't yell at me!
Y/n:If you new what you were doing then the boss is not supposed to come and talk to us.So good bye.
Jin:A**Hole.
Y/n:Or curse!
You yelled across the room.
Jin:Shut up!
He yelled back.
He is such a dodo.He doesn't know anything.My boss was probably trying to hire someone fast.
Jin:Y/n!I need you in my office now!
Y/n:Coming!
I do have to respect him though.
Y/n:Yes.
Jin:Ok so you know how you were saying I can't curse or distract anyone.
Y/n:Yes.
Jin: Scene I'm the new boss.I make my own rules.Little girl.So I can.Now get out!
Y/n:Here's a tip.If you do that more people will quit there job.So I suggest you don't.
Jin:I don't need your tips.
Y/n:Ok then.