Chapter 41: You Don't Say?!

Mulai dari awal

___________________

"Why are we reading this, instead of just calling the both of them?" Dereck pointed out.

"Let's do this!" We both said at the same time and dialed Dwayne's phone. While waiting for Dwayne to pick up the call, it felt like eternity for him to just pick it up. How dare he, letting us wait like that!-

"Dad?" Dwayne finally said. FINALLY. There was a couple of seconds of silence until Dereck speaked up, but something was off and it was clear that there was something behind it. And that something could be Holly next to him! And if not, then there's a reason more to chop off his cold dumb head! While listening to the background, Dereck and I looked at each other in confusion, before Dereck replied.

"Yes my son?"

"You called."

What are these noises? Think more Hans, think!

"You don't say..."

Silence.

More silence.

'I think he's about to hang up' Silence...
Okay this is some lame shit, that I don't need in my life:
"WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY NIGHT AND WHERE IS HOLLY? IS SHE TIRED?! HAVE YOU DONE IT WITHOUT HER PERMISSION, I'M GOING TO CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD IF YOU DARED TO MHHMMMPPF" I screamed angrily and was cut off from Dereck's hand.

Silence.

"Dad?"

"Yes my son?"

Silence... Right, this man doesn't repeats himself.

"Are you in a restaurant" Dereck suddenly asked.

"Yes"

"Alone?"

"Yes"

"Why? It's late at night and your hotel offers a lot of good food-"

"I'll call you tomorrow, it's my turn" Dwayne said and hung off.

It was a couples of seconds silent, until-
"Take your paper and pencil, it's about to find out the answers for all of our 'W' questions!" I said and the both of us stood up immediately and searched up the whole hotel room for a piece of paper and a pencil. To our luck, it didn't took us so long to find it and we immediately wrote down our thoughts and ideas about it. Half an hour later, our papers were filled with answers to all The 'W' questions. My gaze wandered to Dereck, who was already looking into my direction. Without saying anything, we came up close and placed our papers next to each other, to see the similarities or differences between our thoughts and ideas about the gala last night and Dwayne being in a restaurant alone.
And it looked like this:

________________
DERECKS PAPER

WHO -> Dwayne and Holly

WHERE-> Millionaires Gala/restaurant visit

WHEN -> last night, today

WHAT -> I DONT KNOW THATS WHY WE ARE DOING THIS

WHY -> do I have to write that down, I'm his father?...

___________________
HANS'S PAPER

WHO ->Dwayne and Holly

WHERE -> Millionaires gala and restaurant visit (alone)

WHEN -> Last night/ Today

WHAT -> Doing that thing in bed probably, as a reward she receives a five star meal.

WHY -> we all know why....

___________________

"Your didn't answered correctly!" I pointed out.

"You don't say..." Dereck said stretching himself. "You too!"

"You don't say!"

"Slowly, I'm beginning to hate 'You don't say'" I said, tired of everything.

"You don't say" Dereck said again, laughing. I laughed with him and threw his pillow onto his back and walked back to the bathroom. After I freshened up, I picked up a new piece of paper and putted together all of our answers in order to get all of our thoughts together:

_________________
CONCLUSION

WHO -> Dwayne and Holly

WHERE-> Gala/Restaurant

WHEN ->Last Night/Today

WHAT ->Netflix and Chill

WHY -> Why not?

_______________

"That's it" I said and showed the paper to Dereck, who nodded happily in response.
Totally happy with the results, we walked to our beds and sleeped peacefully.
Well, at least for now....

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey Lovelies,

This week passed by extremely slowly! How was your week? Did you had spend time for yourself this week? If not, do it now!
As always, I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to vote, it would help me and my book a lot! :-D

Have a lovely day

Hati.