Chapter 41: You Don't Say?!

Start from the beginning

"You don't say!"

"YOU don't say, Dereck! Now do it!"

____________________

***********DATING ALARM***********

The millionaire Dwayne Nicholas Hammond (28) took part of the Millionaires Gala 2018 in Spain, Barcelona last night. His black suit fitted perfectly to his body proportion and took away every fangirls breath. And not only that: he was not alone last night. The anonymous girl, who walked the red carpet together with Dwayne, took everyone's attention. It was unusual for Mr. Hammond to be at a Gala with someone. No one was able to get their eyes off from the both of them. The young woman was wearing a simple midi-long white dress, with nude pumps and a simple Make-up. Her simple, but elegant outfit immediately brought up positive vibes from fangirls and fanboys. So cute and sexy at the same time!
A long research didn't helped us to get more informations about her. Her identity is completely unfindable. Sadly!

________________

"That's it?" I asked Dereck disappointed

"It seems like it"

"Then research some more!" I ordered

"You don't say!"

"You don't say!"

"I love your behavior"

"I love you too Dereck"

_________________

+++++++++++OH LA LA+++++++++

The Millionaire Dwayne Nicholas Hammond (28) was spottet yesterday night at the Millionaires Gala 2018 in Spain with an anonymous woman at the red carpet. It wasn't usual for Mr. Hammond to be with someone on the red carpet, especially not with a woman! So we did ourselves a mission and followed both of these lovebirds everywhere, we could get our eyes on!

The both of them leaved the gala not long after it startet and drove off to a unpopular pond in the Northwest of Barcelona. In the middle of the night, they talked and cuddled together and weren't able to keep their eyes off from each other. Isn't that super cute? Love is in the air! We weren't able to even look away for a second! Three hours later, they drove back to their hotel and had spent the night together there.

___________________

Silence.

"That's it?"

"Yes"

"THEN RESEARCH MORE AND DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME JUST LOOKING AT THE SCREEN"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT THE ONE, LOOKING IT UP?!"

"Oh hell no, you don't say!"

"Oh yes Hans! YOU don't say!"

___________________

#########A RELATIONSHIP?########

Yesterday night at the Millionaires Gala 2018 in Spain, Barcelona, the millionaire Dwayne Nicholas Hammond was spotted with a beautiful company which's identity is still unknown. She was wearing a beautiful midi-long white dress, which complimented her short hair and short figure. Later on, the both of them leaved the Gala to sit on a bench next to a pond. But the only thing the both of them had done was sitting next to each other and talking. Is this really a relationship or is this anonymous woman someone from his family or someone else?