Chapter Forty Five- Exposed

En başından başla

"Watch who you're speaking to Justine. Stop acting like this is my fault y'all decided to fuck and add extra problems to the situation. I don't give a fuck if you're Ryan's best friend I'll put your ass out on the street. Ryan doesn't even know you lost the apartment does she?"

"No, but what does it matter anyways? I was thinking of going back home and getting an abortion." She mumbled the last part making me want to hug her and slap her at the same time. Even though they both lied to me for their own selfish reasons she was still my best friend. I come from behind the wall and place the bags down on the table before turning to them.

"Ryan, baby." Michael tries to come over to me and I just hold my hand up stopping him.

"Was it really that serious for me to move in that you had to make our friends fake date each other? That's selfish and lying to me wasn't going to make me want to move in here. I know we weren't ready for this step and this just confirmed it. It wasn't about them I wanted to move in here for us, but to hear this bullshit it's telling me that we need space and that your ass is crazy." I pull my purse back up to my shoulder and look over at Justine.

"I'm so sorry Ryan." She frowns at me and I just shake my head.

"I didn't think you'd be stupid enough to do something like this. How'd you lose your whole fucking apartment? What have you been spending your money on that rent wasn't important enough to be paid? Now look at you don't have an apartment and you're pregnant, I don't even know what the fuck to say. Both of y'all are dumb as fuck and I don't need this shit right now. Don't bother to call me I'll hit y'all up when ever." I go into the bag of Chinese food and take out of carton, even though I was mad I wasn't about to be hungry on top of that shit.

"Ryan please let me explain." Michael comes over and rests his hands on my hips.

"I heard enough today I really can't."

"So that's it? We're done all because I might've did something to help make you move in?" He raises his voice and I scoff.

"No it's the fact that you had to go behind my back and do this dumb shit and not respect my wishes. If I wanted to stay in my own place then it shouldn't be an issue because I see you all day every day. Michael it's as if we already live together just being in the same house wasn't much to you but it means a lot to me. Sometimes you just have to respect when someone tells you no."

"Please don't leave angry like this

"Please don't leave angry like this. Why are you trying to leave me? I need you Ryan you know how much I fucking need you." He pleads.

"I'm not angry. I'm disappointed and disgusted with you both and I don't want y'all in my face after you lied to me for what two months?"

"It wasn't supposed to turn out this way." Justine whispers and I roll my eyes.

"I don't understand what y'all expected to get out of this whole thing. Justine how were you benefiting from dating Steelo ?"

"Michael paid me." She swiftly threw Michael under the bus thinking she's making herself look better, I look at the two and laugh.

" She swiftly threw Michael under the bus thinking she's making herself look better, I look at the two and laugh

"Ain't that shit cute? You got paid to do some dumb shit and still got fucked over in the end. Y'all are dumb as fuck if y'all thought I'd never find out. I'm glad I left some stuff at my condo, someone will be by for the rest of my stuff tomorrow." I walk out the front door slamming it and getting into my car. What kind of bullshit is this? I watch Michael stand in front of my car attempting to block me from leaving.

"Move nigga."

"Not until you let me explain, if you think I'm finna let anyone come to my house trying to move your shit you got another thing coming. Please just come back inside Ryan I love you and I can't do this without you next to me."

"I don't give a fuck keep it then. I'll just replace it." I take off the ring he gave me for Christmas and throw it at him. "Take this too, fuck outta here." I reverse my car and speed out of the neighborhood feeling hot tears roll down my face.

Me right now 😂😂😂 the tea is hawt!! Lemme know if y'all think Ryan is over reacting and what you think about Justine being pregnant with a lil Sterling? 👀👀👀