Chapter 16

Pagdating ng Saturday maaga sila umalis para lumunta sa family townhouse nila ni Albert sa Tagaytay.

Albert: we're here! (Bumaba ng sasakyan)

Alexa: (excited. Look around the surroundings)

Agot: (bumaba ng car then napatitig lang sa house. She's bombarded with so many memories of her and Albert)

Albert: (look at Agot and frown)

Alexa: (look at Agot)

Albert: Agot, are you okay?

Agot: (parang natauhan then napansin niya lahat nakatingin sa kanya pati mga bodyguards nila. Look at Albert)

Albert: you okay?

Agot: (smile) of course. Let's go inside. (Akbay kay Alexa)

Alexa: what's wrong?

Agot: nothing sweetheart. We're going to have fun today.

Albert: (sunod sa kanila ni Agot and Alexa)

They settle their belongings then take a little rest and freshen up and then namasyal na sila.

Albert: This place was my favorite place to go to when I was young. This is my second home.

Alexa: this is my first time to come here. We don't go travel nuch because mommy was always busy with work and she doesn't permit me to always go with lola and lola when they travel.

Agot: you know why I need to work Alex.

Alexa: yeah mom! If only you accepted lola's help—

Agot: not the same argument again Alex. We've been through it many times.

Alexa: (sigh) fine mom. Ganyan ka naman lagi eh.

Albert: now that I am already here, you will have no worries regarding the financial aspect in life. I will always provide for both of you.

Agot: material things are not the source of real happiness. No matter how many things you own it will not really make you happy. Hope both of you realize it.

Albert: I was just merely assuring you that I will provide for your needs. No need to bite my head off for stating my obligation.

Alexa: that's mommy dad. Masanay ka na. She will always say things to ruin your moment or your mood.

Agot: (tumahimik nalang not to further ruin the mood)

Albert: let's go. We're here to enjoy. (Akbay kay Alexa and then hold hands ni Agot)

Namasyal na sila and then naglunch sila sa favorite restaurant ni Albert then continue to bring Alexa around the place.

Kinagabihan.

Agot: (pasok sa room ni Alexa) are you okay here?

Alexa: yeah.

Agot: did you have fun today?

Alexa: yeah. But it would have been more fun if you don't ruin the moment mommy.

Agot: I didn't ruined any moment.

Alexa: lagi mo kami sinesermonan ni daddy na para kaming mga bata. Tapos ang kj kj mo pa.

Agot: showing concern doesn't necessarily mean nagsesermon na ako.

Alexa: basta mom.

Agot: (look at Alexa sadly)

Alexa: (look at Agot)