Chapter 12

One day.

Agot: (pasok sa office niya and then saw a note sa gitna ng monitor screen niya kaya kinuha niya

"Have a nice day—❤️, A"

Napasmile nalang si Agot and then tiningnan niya si Albert sa office nito)

Albert: (sitting in his chair looking at Agot's reaction then nung nilingon siya ni Agot, he just wink at her)

Agot: (she just smile sweetly at Albert then nag trabaho na siya)

Later habang nasa car sila.

Albert: (akbay Agot)

Agot: (look at Albert and smile at him)

Albert: (parang pinahiga head ni Agot on his shoulder) tired?

Agot: kinda. We had a full day today.

Albert: (kiss Agot on her temple)

Agot: (embrace Albert)

Albert: (wrap his arms around Agot) I love holding you. You belong in my arms.

Agot: (look at Albert and smile at him and then kiss his chin)

Albert: we'll have an amazing weekend.

Agot: we don't need to go on vacation to have fun. Time spent with you are already memorable.

Albert: ahhhh but I want to pamper you and bring you to different places.

Agot: thank you.

Albert: (lift Agot and let her sit on his lap)

Agot: (put her arms around Albert's shoulder and lean her head on his neck)

Albert: (kiss her on the head) you can nap if you want. I'll just hold you.

Agot: I might take you on your offer. I'm so sleepy.

Albert: (stroke Agot's back) nagpuyat ka na naman dun sa online job mo.

Agot: hhhmmmmm..

Albert: (sigh) I can support you if you really need money.

Agot: (look at Albert) I'm not with you for your money Albert. Keep it.

Albert: Masama ba kung ayaw lang kita mapagod ng sobra?

Agot: (pinch Albert's both cheek) stop fussing. I am fine. I can manage.

Albert: (kiss her on the lips then just embrace her) then I'll just have to pamper you more.

Agot: (just smile and cuddle close to Albert)

Albert just hold Agot throughout their journey and just let her sleep. Pagdating nila sa resort na pinuntahan nila they just had late dinner in their villa and then have an early night.

Kinabukasan.

Agot: (cooking their breakfast)

Albert: (embrace Agot from the back and kiss her sa neck) good morning!

Agot: (lingon Albert and smile at him) morning!

Albert: what are you cooking?

Agot: just eggs benedict, omelette, bacon and crepes. (Go back to what she is doing)

Albert: you must have woken up too early.

Agot: Maaga naman ako nakatulog kagabi kaya maaga din ako nagising. Namili na ako para sa breakfast natin.