Chapter 13

It took another two days of hard work and long hours bago natapos ang pag take over nila ng company kaya they celebrated it during dinner which Albert hosted in an exclusive area of the hotel restaurant.

Albert: thank you to all of you for your hard work and dedication on this project.

Employees: cheers! (Click their bottle of beers together)

Albert: (his hands is on Agot's back rubbing her spine to her waist) because you are working long hours this week and I didn't hear any grunt and complaints

Agot: (look at Albert but feeling relax on what Albert's doing on her back)

Albert: (look at everyone at the table but yung kamay niya nasa likod pa din ni Agot)I am giving all of you an allowance you could spend to bring something home to your respective family.

Employees: (cheering) yahoo!

Agot: (smile at Albert dahil natutuwa siya napapasaya niya mga kasamahan nila

Albert: (smiling and then napansin niyang nakatingin Agot sa kanya) including you (then put his hands on Agot's nape and lean towards her and whisper) and a lot more bonuses for you my sweet.

Agot: (blush, look around them at conscious at baka pinagtitinginan na sila ng mga kasamahan nila but engrossed ang mga ito then look at Albert and just smile at him)

Albert: (chuckle dahil alam niyang conscious si Agot about their relationship pag kasama ang mga katrabaho but he just wink at her and then nakisali na sa conversation)

Nagsisiyahan at kwentuhan sila sa mga experiences nila that week and all the time kahit naka focus naman ito sa pakikipag usap sa mga kasamahan unconsciously his hands always stray on Agot's back giving her a back rub or on her nape and just stroking it or just simply holding her hands on her lap. After their meal and a few drinks nagyayaan na mag inuman sa isang bar. Nagpa-iwan na si Agot since hindi naman siya umiinom talaga and puro mga lalaki naman sila.

Kinabukasan.

Albert: (standing on the balcony of their room looking at the view)

Agot: (lapit kay Albert and then wrap her arms around him from the back and lean her head on his back) good morning.

Albert: (smile kahit hindi naman siya nakikita ni Agot, hold each of her hands and then kiss each hand) good morning sweetheart.

Agot: kanina ka pa ba gising? Why didn't you wake me up?

Albert: you've been sleeping late the past nights so you deserve a lie in.

Agot: (embrace Albert tightly)

Albert: (turn around and then lean on the railing, put his hands on Agot's shoulder) do you want me to call room service or do you want to eat at the restaurant downstairs before we head out and be some tourists?

Agot: let's eat at the restaurant.

Albert: anything you want. Today is for you. (Kiss Agot)

Agot: (they kiss)

They ate at the restaurant bago sila umalis at namasyal. Para din silang ordinary tourist na namamasyal sa mga attraction and appreciating the sights. They were happy and in love. They always hold hands while walking and from time to time they would just stop walking and Albert would just kiss Agot only even on her cheek. Nag enjoy sila ng sobra.

Since may appointment pa si Albert sa ibang bansa nauna na si Agot umuwi ng Pilipinas at sumunod na din si Albert after three days.

A few days later.