Chapter Twelve

"So that's the start of it right?" George asked me.

"Yep. After that, well you all know the story," I explained.

"But we've never heard YOUR side of it," he encouraged me.

"Fine, it doesn't get any better though. And you shoud probably know that he's here," I added quietly.

George simply nodded and I continued on.

______

"You guys have an hour before we need you to get ready," Paul, the boy's tour manager, told us.

"Let's go out and get some food, yea? I'm starving," Niall suggested. Everyone agreed so Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Josh headed for the door. I looked at the older boy who still stood in the same spot.  

"Aren't you coming Lou?" I asked him.

"We need to talk," Louis told me.  I nodded and sat next to him on the small couch. "I don't hate you. I hate what you did to Zayn. He hasn't been the same lately. He's back to how he was back on X Factor. He's quiet again; ever since he broke up with you, I think he regrets it."

"I regret hurting him, Lou. Trust me on this. There's nothing I want more than for him to be happy, with or with out me," I admitted.

"He won't be happy unless he does have you, but something tells me you're a bit...preoccupied with someone else. Care to explain?"

"Me and Josh... we hooked up a couple of times. I met him back when I dated Harry. He had, or possibly still has, feelings for me. But theres a slight problem."

"Which is what?"

"I want Zayn back. It's him, Lou, it's always been him, only him."

"Do you promise not to hurt him again?"

"I promise."

"Good. now let's go meet the boys at Nandos, break up with Josh, and win you Zayn back."

"Louis? Thanks. And one more thing? How did you know they were at Nandos?"

"Its Niall, of course they're at Nandos." I simply nodded and Louis and I walked to the restaurant that was just across the street. We signed a few autographs and took some pictures before the crowd get too large, forcing us inside.

The last seat left for me was, of course, in between Josh and Zayn. Josh immediately stretched an arm around me but I whispered in his ear.

"Josh we need to talk. And, Zayn doesn't know," I explained quietly.

"Who cares if Zayn knows?" Josh responded.

"Josh, I still love him," I said guiltily.

"I know you do Scar, I know."

Zayn was staring at us, I hadn't noticed until then. I smiled at him as Josh took his arm off of me and turned his attention to Niall.

"So Zayn, how have you been?" I asked the quiet boy.

"Great," he said simply. Lie. "How are you Lettie?"

I blushed at his use of my nickname, usually reserved for him and Harry. "I've been... okay." Lie.

"Well there's no use in lying to each other!" Louis interuppted whilst grabbing the attention of every person at our table.

"Zayn we know you still like Scarlett," Niall added.

"And Scarlett we can tell you still like Zayn," Liam confirmed.

"So just get back together already!" Harry concluded.

"It's not that easy boys! I really hurt Zayn and I wouldn't want him to go through that again! Just drop it; we have to get back to the arena now anyways," I scolded them before throwing my napkin on the table along with a bit of money.

I ignored the fans as I walked across the street and I definitely ignored the boy that was calling my name from a few feet behind me.

~~

"Damn it Scarlett! Sit still!" Lacey, my stylist, reprimanded.

"Sorry Lace, I'm just nervous," I apologized.

"I know honey, and it can't help that you're touring with your ex either."

"Not at all. But Lace? Do you think its selfish that I want him back?"

"Only if he's moved on."

"The boys all said that he still likes me. What the hell am I supposed to do?"

"You him back." Giovanni appeared out of no where and shocked me with his words. "Look Scar, you've been sulking for weeks, if he likes you and you like him, what's stopping you? Go for it."

"I don't want to hurt him again."

"Than don't. But if he still likes you, he's obviously willing to take the chance."

"Thank you Giovanni, " I said whilst hugging him. "You're the best."

"I know Scar, now let me go so I can go back to talking to Paul," he laughed.

"Have fun big guy," i laughed along with him.

"SCARLETT ALLIANA. For the last time, sit still!" Lacey yelled.

~~~~~~

"Is everyone having fun?" I yelled to the crowd. Screams. "What did you all think of One Direction?" More screams.

"Well I'm going to bring them back out so they can show us all what they did when they first started out!" Sound barrier breaking screams. The boys ran back out, each holding a chair. Their band followed behind them; Dan carrying an extra chair for me.

"Thanks Dan," I told him.

"So when me and the boys were first put together, we spent some time at my house, sitting around a fire and singing some of our favorite songs," Harry explained. The opening notes to I Gotta Feeling came on and Zayn started singing. I stared at him while harmonizing with the other boys. Wow, he was gorgeous. He was an amazing singer an just.... Focus Scarlett.

I was brought back to attention as Zayn sat back down next to me and Niall began singing Stereo Hearts. Louis than proceeded to sing Valerie, followed by Liam and Harry singing Torn.

"Aww, boys that was amazing! Let's hear it for the boys!" I called out.

"But we're not done! Who wants to hear Scarlett sing a cover?" Zayn called out.

"I already picked a perfect song for you Scar," Louis added.

"Oh dear God. Can you at least tell me what song?"

"I think you know."

"Well shit,"  I said as the opening notes to Cher Lloyd's Want You Back started.

Boy you can say anything you wanna

I don't give a shh, no one else can have ya

I want you back

I want you back

Wa-want you, want you back

Uhh

As I finished and the crowd cheered, I blushed profusely and began speaking into the microphone.

"Well, Lou, that was a crap song to explain how I feel,"  I told everyone.

"And how is that Scar?" Louis shot back.

"Well, I didn't break up with him, but Zayn?" I called to the Bradford boy.

"Yes Scarlett?" Zayn answered me.

"I want you back," I said simply.

"Good, 'cause I want you back too," he responded while he walked across the stage.

We kissed for what felt like minutes, but was really only seconds, to make up for any lost time.

 Wa-want you, want you back

Do I sound like a helicopter? (bbbbbbrrrrrddddd)