Important Announcement

I think pretty much all of you have noticed that I'm not updating as often as I used to. Especially this fanfiction. Well, I think it is time to explain to you why all this is happening;

I have lost all of my inspiration.

Yes, about this particular fanfiction. I started writing it thinking that I could pull it off and write a cliche romance until the end. Yet, now that I was typing chapter 10, I realized that everything was meaningless. The plot was too fucked-up and the romance was so fast-paced that it felt like I was in a roller coaster.

But

I have a new idea about this fanfiction and it will be a small remake of the chapters written up until now. So, what I'm going to do is to re-write all of the chapters up until now and I will try to do it as soon as I can so the plot will move on. I'm going to have a small form on this part concerning the chapters and I will update it every time a chapter will be done re-writing. 

[ form ]

 Prologue - Updated (15/11/2014)

Long time, no see - Updated (11/1/2015)

Yachi Hitoka and the volleyball club - (Coming soon)

Your face seems familiar -

Misunderstanding -

 The Critical Answer -

(Stu)dying on Saturday -

Summer Camp -

The sun, the fun, the beach! -

Queen of his Heart -

[ end ]

I promise I will do my best. The next update you'll see about this book will be chapter ten which will signal the continuation of this story. So stay tuned and let Sugamama be by your side! This fanfiction will be on hold until further notice for this reason.

I hope you all understand. I really love you guys.

- Katsu