:Omoriboy: Stressed

(This is blog Omori, age 18-19)

(Y/n) sighed, face palming.

"Gaaaah... liiiiifffeeeee..."

They whined in annoyance, slowly rolling on the floor, rolling away from Omori. He watched, amusement at how they were reacting.

"life sucks."

He said, standing up and following them as they still rolled.

"Most times!"

(Y/n) exclaimed, as they began rolling faster, passing by the cat who meowed in confusion. Omori walked faster, trying to think of what else to say.

"may I ask... what is troubling you?"

That question only made (Y/n) speed their rolling faster, eventually stopping once their head hit the corner of the door. Sitting up as they rubbed their head, their eyes looked up at Omori.

"J-Just stuff..."

Omori nodded, crouching down in front of them.

"if... you need to rant, you could rant to me..."

Omori seemed to be trying to help as best as he could, despite how awkward he would get over situations like these. Sure, whenever he is feeling down, which may be 24/7, he would just try drowning it out. Whether it be listening to music, playing games, drawing, sleeping, or being on the computer. Although, he avoids going on the computer whenever (Y/n) was around, even going as far as to make sure it was cleared. Although ranting out feelings and problems is nice, (Y/n) had already done it, to themselves, screaming against a pillow.

They knew keeping it in would just destroy them, but telling too much, especially to too many people, could also eventually destroy them someday, somehow. Sometimes alone time helps, doing things that would calm them down. But of course, it won't work all the time, and it certainly won't work on all problems.

"I'm okay..."

(Y/n) said softly, sighing. Omori went from a crouched position to a sitting position, looking over at his cat before trying to signal them over. The cat seemed to listen, moving over, but not close enough as they plopped back down on the floor. Sighing to himself, he went over to pick up the cat, returning back to his seat as he cradled the cat in his arms, using one hand to softly stroke it's nose. (Y/n) stared at the cat, who stared back at them, their eyes never blinking.

They suddenly meowed, wiggling their body out of Omori's arms, making their way beside (Y/n). (Y/n) went ahead and stroked their fur, hugging their knees with their other hand. The cat laid, purring just a bit before closing their eyes. Omori swiped the blanket off the floor, shaking it around a bit before draping it over (Y/n)'s shoulders. (Y/n) pulled the blanket over their head, sighing softly as a smile made it's way on their lips.

They could hear slight shuffling before they felt something press against the side of their arm. Omori was sitting close to them, moving their arm to rub their back gently, but quickly stopped as he turned his head away and sneezed.

"Bless you."

(Y/n) said, taking the blanket off their head.

"thank you."

Omori thanked, his hand still placed on their back. They stared at each other for a moment before staring down at the floor.

"do you wanna listen to some music?"

"Sure..."

Omori went over to bring his laptop, unplugging his headphones from it and started typing, walking slowly over to (Y/n), not realizing he had pressed one of the numbers on the keyboard that changed the starting point of the video. He set it down before pressing the space bar. A woman was singing in a harmonic way, very soft yet empowering. Omori had noticed that it wasn't started from the very beginning as he reached his hand out towards the laptop.