:Omoli: ...wait, what?

"Food... Hungry..."

Omoli said as he dragged himself on the floor, dragging a box behind him in the rain. He was very hungry as you could tell. He only had $4, since he ended up spending the rest on a game. But hey! The game was 20% off, which went from $20 to $16!

He continued walking around, hoping to find a nice place to eat with $4. Suddenly, as if the world knew, he came across a restaurant. Running in as he left the box outside, it was empty, but there was some noises coming from the kitchen of what sounded like water running. Omoli heard small chatter in the back before footsteps came close. Omoli hid quickly behind the counter out of panic, watching the person leave.

"Have a good night, (Y/n)!"

"You too! Goodnight!"

The person then left, letting Omoli walk away from his hiding spot. He had to say something before in hopes of being able to get help.

"E-Excuse me..?"

Omoli called out as soon as the water stopped running.

"Huh? Hello?"

The person from the kitchen then walked out upon hearing the voice, noticing Omoli on the ground. Omoli looked back up at them with exhaustion, his hunger and thirst kicking it.

"Oh, hi there!"

"Hi... Um... Wh... Hhyyeegghh..."

Omoli flopped forward on his face, earning a shriek from the worker. Omoli felt himself get picked up, being carried over somewhere before hearing something pour into a cup.

"Here you go, little guy..."

Omoli immediately felt water slowly being poured into his mouth, drinking as he felt his throat clear up. After drinking all of the water, he let out a loud sigh of satisfaction.

"Thank you."

He thanked with a heavy sigh, looking up at his savior.

"No problem. What were you doing here during closing time?"

"I-I was just... H-Hungry..."

Omoli squeaked out, shakily pulling out $4.

"Oh! O-Okay. I'll make you something!"

They said, moving over to put Omoli on a seat by the counter before they began making something for him. While Omoli waited, he tried looking up at the menu that hung by the counter, trying to guess what he would be served since the booklet menus seemed to be put away. He couldn't see that well, had he moved back more, he would've fallen off the seat.

"Real quick, do you have any allergies?"

The worker called out.

"No, I'm allergy free!"

Omoli answered, tapping his feet on the seat in anticipation. It didn't take long until the worker walked out.

"Here you are! Hope you like it!"

They said, setting the plate on the counter in front of him. Blocks of tofu! Oh! And a glass of water. His eyes glistened at the sigh of food, quickly getting his $4 out to pay for the meal.

"No need! It's on the house."

His eyes glistened once more. Before he knew it, he was crying big tears, nearly getting it on his food.

"Ah, please don't cry!"

"Thabks..."

He said shakily through his tears, taking a tofu and biting into it.