:Omoriboy: Shimeji

(This is blog Omori, age 18-19)

You stared at the computer, amused at the little person that walked along your desktop. They then wrapped a blanket on them self, crawling on the floor like a blob. It was pretty cute, a small smile making it's way onto your lips. They then stood back up, running across to attach themselves to the left side of your windows, that was minimized for him to be able to do that.

"What a little cutie."

You spoke aloud, swiftly moving your mouse around, careful not to drag him all over the place aggressively again. Humming a small tune, he then sat down and was on his small laptop, the screen being censored.

"Naughty little cutie."

He had been living on your desktop ever since you read his blog. The day where you finished reading it, a small pix-elated box popped up, and poof! There he was. You were curious as to if you could delete him, even though you thought about keeping him. The delete button seemed possible. Fear striked you as you thought it was a virus. The past few days and weeks, it was not a virus. Every time you turn on the computer, you would briefly see him laying on the ground, sleeping with a blanket over him. Then waking up, and doing whatever he was programmed to do. Which reminded you of the time you tried searching to see if anyone made this so called 'shimeji.' But there were no results, the answers were either deleted right after it popped up on your screen, or was just an anonymous present somehow. An error message then appeared, ignoring what it said. Before exiting out the error message, you noticed two boxes saying 'Yes' and 'No.' Looking at what the error was, all that said was 'Would you like to see me?' A shiver crawled down your spin, shaking your head. Moving the mouse over near the 'No' box, the shimeji sudden draped a blanket over the cursor, tying it down to the window. Confused about what was happening, you figured it was all fake and just part of the shimeji for a fourth wall breaker. But is it necessary to even make the cursor stay in place. You were moving the mouse everywhere, but the cursor couldn't move, it was only shaking just a bit.

"This was a virus, wasn't it...?"

Suddenly, the shimeji started shaking his head left and right, frantically it seems. Staring at them, they started jumping, as if trying to reach something. The 'yes' box. Frowning, you thought deeply to yourself if you should click it. You figured you should. And if things got out of hand, well, you needed a new computer anyway. Now just how are you going to get that blanket to disappear? An idea then popped into your head, an idiotic one. Trying to eye the shimeji towards the covered cursor, they caught your eye movement. They stood for a minute, until having a defeated look on their face, going over to remove the blanket. With the cursor being free, you clicked 'yes' right away. Immediately, you were hit by something hard, falling backwards in your seat, hitting the floor.

"Ow..."

"I didn't think you would press 'yes'..."

Immediately lifting your head up, there sat a boy on your lap. Resembling the one on the computer you have, but glancing at the desktop, he wasn't there.

"What are you..."

"What am I? Not...human, I guess."

After a moment, you were hitting him with a newspaper rather roughly.

"Why are you hitting me...?"

"Because...you're an intruder?"

"But you said you did want to see me, did you not?"

Staring at him a brief moment, they clouded your head.

"How the hell are you supposedly a shimeji?"

You asked, eyeing the computer, and back at the boy. He only stared at you, nothing written on his face. Only a mere shrug was his response, as his eyes bore on the floor.

"It's too late for me to return now if you changed your mind..."

He mumbled.

"Um..."

Pondering, you gathered information of how you normally treated/took care of him when he was just a little desktop character. But he's here now, right in front of you.

"Yeah, I think I could handle this."

"Omori."

"Eh?"

"My name."

"Oh, I'm (Y/n)."

He nodded.

"Well...let's get started."

You beamed with confidence and excitement. Omori watched as you gathered some stuff to make him a little bed, interests in his eyes.

"Can't wait."