Jenna Brantley (Frazel)

Hi. My name is Jenna Brantley. I go to a boarding school for gifted kids. I guess you could say I'm gifted. All I really do is sing and dance. I like to draw, but I'm not like some of the other kids.

Anyways, I'm in this class with the smartest kid on Roman and Greek mythology. Her name is Hazel Lavesque. She's this small girl with caramel skin and 14 carrot gold eyes. Super pretty.

The teacher is going over the Roman gods when a man knocks on the door. We all look over and see a man in a regal suit with greasy black hair and onyx eyes. The teacher opens the door and he steps inside. "Can Hazel come with me for a minute?" He asks. Looking at the board he chuckles.

"Of course, Father," she replies. Wait, FATHER?! We all thought her family besides her half brother was dead. Whatever. Not like I care. "What is this about, may I ask?" She whispers in his ear. I can hear because I'm literally right next to them.

"Just come outside," he whispers back. She nods and he leads her into the hall. What's so important that a thirteen year old girl has to be escorted into the hall by her father in the middle of the school day. I mean, for Pete's sake! She's in eighth grade!

She screams something like 'Frank' and 'how are you here.' I honestly have no idea what's going on. I don't think anybody does. Even Hazel. I look into the hall from the window and see a guy that looks Chinese on a knee with a box in his hands. Hazel's eyes are teary and her hands cover her mouth. What is going on?

She nods yes and he puts a RING ON HER FINGER?! "Mrs. Chase, why did that boy just propose to Hazel?" I ask. She just shrugs and goes back to whatever she's doing at her desk. Hazel comes back in with the boy and grabs her stuff from her desk and says goodbye to us then walks out with her father and the boy. Well, that was weird. Whatever that was.