Everly White (Percabeth)

So. My name is Everly White, the most amazing girl in the world. My boyfriend is about to be Percy Jackson, the most amazing boy in the world. Everyone says he has to have a girlfriend already because he turns away every girl who asks him out. It's obvious he's waiting for me. He's just too shy to ask.

      So, the only reason I'm in the Greek class is because of Percy. He aces this class. I don't know how. This is harder than every other class. Anyways, we're in Greek when a girl, no older than me, walks into the room and announces herself as the substitute. Great. Another lazy day for me. I look at Percy thinking of ways to ask him out but see him staring at the sub. She looks at him and winks. Ugh. That bitch! Trying to steal my boyfriend. Just you wait Chase. I'll show you.

/////////TIMESKIPNAMEDBOB/////////

It's the end of the day and now, I'm going to find Percy and persuade him over to my place. I look for him outside only to find him kissing that blonde bimbo of a sub. What does she think she's doing?! I march over to them and pull them apart. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND, BITCH?!" I yell.

"YOU DO NOT CALL ANNABETH ANYTHING LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN! AND SHE IS MY FIANCÉ SO YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING! GO RUN OFF TO ONE OF YOUR BOYFRIENDS!" He yells at me and they leave Goode High for good.

Let's just say, after that experience, I never asked anybody out again.

(A.N) Hey guys. Thanks so much for your support even with the slow updates. I just want to say, I have a new book I would like for you to check out. It's called The World of Violet Eyes. It's about a girl who's in an abusive foster home but is adopted by a man with violet eyes, like her own, and taken to a strange world. Please read at least the first chapter. Thanks!