Abbey Blackburn (Jason Grace)

Hey. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been focusing on summer reading and music. Anyways, these characters besides the OCs are Rick Riordan's.
Okay. Let me start off by saying the Greek Gods revealed themselves last week. Anyways, my name's Abbey Blackburn. If you know who I am then you probably worship my dad, Roman Blackburn. He's a famous actor who works with Tristan McLean.
"Ohh. Look, girls. It's Abbey Blackbutt." Great. The queen bee and major bully of the school, Harper Macelin. "You look ugly, as always."

      "Leave her alone, Harper!" Wait. Jason Grace. He's the hottest loner boy ever and he's defending me!

      "Ooh. What are ya gonna do about it, loser? I mean, my daddy, Zeus, will incinerate you if you say anything bad about me."

He raises his eyebrow. "Oh really?" He asks and she nods. I notice his hand twitch and a lightning bolt strikes the ground in front of Harper. Wow. He must be a son of Zeus.

       She shrieks. "See? Told you."

      He walks over to me and tells me not to worry. "Hey dad!" He yells. Suddenly, there's a blinding light and a man in a pinstripe suite is in front of us.

      "Yes, Son?" Jason smiles.

      "That girl, Harper Macelin is claiming to be my sister." The man, who I'm assuming is Zeus, raises his eyebrow.

      He then calls out her name and says, "You shall not ever threaten to be a demigod ever again. If you do, you shall be cursed for ever." Then he snaps his finger and is gone.

      "Thanks, Jason." He smiles at me then walks away. Now, I have a newfound respect for him.