Jake Brown (Leo Valdez)

Hey. Jake Brown current king of Firered high school. I say I'm a son of Apollo just to get all the girls. The Greek gods revealed themselves a couple of days ago. I am also the personal bully to Valdez, the scrawniest kid in junior year. I pick on him everyday but he just walks away. Well, today is gonna be the end of that.

I walk to Valdez's locker and see him talking to the loser loner Ashleigh James or something.

      "Valdez!" He turns to me and smiles.

      "Ah, but you must call me director Valdez, Mr. Brown. Now, what do you wish for me to do?" I snark at him and he doesn't even flinch. I mean, my glare makes everyone flinch.

"You. Me. Field after school." He nods and walks to his next class. That little wimp is gonna get it.
/TIMMEY THE TIME SKIP TO THE FOOTBALL FEILD/

I walk to the field not expecting Valdez to be there but he is. He is gonna so pay. I walk up to him and say, "so you decided to show. Have fun getting beaten up wimp."

"Excellent. Let's see if you can land a punch Mr. Brown." I lead him over to the middle of the field and we circle each other. I charge to him about to punch his nose when he sidesteps me. HOW?

"You should really work on your form. Let me show you." Valdez raises his arm and I catch it before he can hit but when I'm about to laugh I feel a pain in my stomach to see Leo grinning like a crazy person.

"YOU ARE SO GONNA PAY VALDEZ!!" I charge toward him when I hear a voice. Female.

"Really Leo? Again?" I turn around to see a girl with caramel colored hair and almond eyes. Her eyes widen but then she laughs. "Your hair's on fire again," she lays pointing to Valdez's head. I turn to see his hair smoking. Like actual smoke.

He pats his head and says, "I am the Leo Flamin' Valdez. Son of Hephaestus, god of fire and forges. Builder of the Argo II. One of the Seven of the 2nd great prophecy. The only known fire user since the 1960's. And finally, the amazing boyfriend of the fabulous Calypso of Ogigia." And with that, he walked off to who knows where doing who knows what.

I was officially bullying a demigod. The gods probably hate me now.

I'm done with this now. Hope you like it. Again, if you want me to use a character then name there looks, name, social status at school/work, if they're a mortal or demigod, what demigod(s) they know, and etc. Thank you sooo much for reading and see ya next time!!