Kalani Whitney (Annabeth Chase)

Hi. My name's Kalani Whitney. I'm nothing special at Lakewood High school. I am right in the middle of the social ladder. Not popular but not nerdy or a geek. I'm just me. I'm plain with baby blue eyes and light brown hair. I'm also nothing compared to the prettiest girl in school Annabeth Chase. She has blonde princess curls that cascade down her back and stormy grey eyes that look like they're sizing you up for a fight.

I was walking into the changing room for gym when I ran into Annabeth. What I didn't expect to see was scars. She had tons of scars all over her body. When did this happen? "Hey Annabeth. What happened to you?"

She shrieked and drank something then all of her scars disappeared. How?!?! She snapped her fingers in front of my face and said, "you never saw any scars on my body. You were just changing."

I laugh. "What are you doing Annie?" She looks at me confused. She suddenly got a bright idea.

"Do you have ADHD and dyslexia?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah. Why?" She just shook her head.

"I'll tell you after school. Are you okay with coming with me?"

"Um. Yeah." She silently nodded then walked away.

/TIME SKIP CAUSE IM LAZY/

As soon as the last bell rang, I ran outside to find Annabeth. She was standing near a pine tree reading something in a different language. She looks up and notices me. "Hey. You ready to go?"

"Go where exactly?" She just smirks.

"You'll see." We got into her car and drove for ten minutes until she finally spoke again. "So, do you have a mom or dad?"

"I have a mom. She says my dad left us when I was born." She nods her head as if in confirmation.

"That happened to me except it was my mom who left me with my dad." She pauses. "What do you know about Greek Mythology?"

"Um. Very little. I know some gods names and some goddesses names."

"Okay. Name them." I'm confused by all these weird questions but continue.

"Well. I know there's Zeus and Poseidon. Um. There's Aphrodite and Athena. There's Hades and Persephone and Demeter, Persephone's mother. I think there's Apollo and his older twin Artemis. Then there's Hermes and also um I'm pretty sure there's Hera." I pause thinking. "That's all I know."

"Okay. Not too bad for a mortal," she mutters to herself. We drive for what feels like forever when we finally reach our destination. There's a big pine tree and an arch that says Camp Half-Blood. "Okay. We're here. Let's go," Annabeth says while getting out and heading towards the entrance.

      I follow her in and as soon as I step in the borders Annabeth looks above my head. I glance up and see a shoe with wings. Hermes I think. "Hail Kalani Whitney daughter of Hermes."

      Sooo. I guess that's how I found out I am a demigod. Umm. Bye I guess.

      I'm done with the next update. Hope you like it. Again, if you want me to use a character then name there looks, name, social status at school/work, if they're a mortal or demigod, what demigod(s) they know, and etc. Thank you sooo much for reading and see ya next time!!