Chapter 9

I felt my body stop feeling so weightless and my feet hit the ground. Instead of seeing blue around me i all i saw was yellow. Yep i knew where i was. I heard mumbling and followed it back to the room yellow was. She was pioleting the ship, mumbling to herself. She was angry about something.
"Are you ok my diamond?" she got super startled and looked like she almost fell oer. She got up and looked at me with that face like she just saw a ghost. I gave her an akward smile as I was trying not to laugh.
"Yes, you just startled me. I didn't expect you to get here this quickly."
"I just wanted to get away from blue and yellow pearls. They argue quite often."
"Their a little tiring, but they help both blue and I quite often"
"I could imagine, they just have so many differences. I guess they are supposed to act like you two, but I've never heard you argue."
"Blue and I are past stupid arguments."
"I can imagine. You two were around before any of us were created."
"Yes, I guess we were." She sat back down and I stood behind her.
"What are you so angry about?"
"How did you know I was angry?"
"You were mumbling to yourself. You just sounded angry, and you still do."
"White just has a bit of a temper. But we have to listen to her for the most part"
"What did she say?"
"Basically told me I was a horrible leader because the cluster hasn't emerged. It's not my fault, but she makes me feel like it is."
"That's not your fault at all. If something went wrong it's not your fault at all. It's no ones fault if something happened."
"It's my fault that I didn't check on it enough. I hate being there."
"That's not your fault either. It must bring back a lot to be there again, that's why I came here. I want to be here in case something happens."
"I like you (yn). You don't know when to quit."
"What?"
"You've still tried to either be my friend or help me despite what I was made out to be."
"We seem to get along, and I guess I had some connections with helping blue."
"But why are you trying to help me? You weren't assigned to me."
"I know, I don't only help gems in assigned to. I think that everyone deserves someone to talk to."
"You do know most (yn)s dont think like that."
"I-I know. I didn't think it was a problem...."
"No! No it isn't. I didn't mean it like that."
"Then what did you mean?"
"I mean you're different. You're not wrong, you're just different. I like that about you, you care much more about other gems than other if your kind do."
"I got made fun of by a lot of gems for that."
"Whatever they said, they're wrong." I found myself blushing at that sentence. How do you react to A DIAMOND saying that to you?!