He Comes to Your Fashion Show

"Today is the big day!" My stylist squeals as she touches up my signature Tommy Hilfiger pants along with my top. "You look fucking gorgeous!"

I smile a bit, the nerves starting to get to me a little bit as they do at every fashion show I attend. It's just the thought of everyone staring at me, but that's what this is all about and I felt beautiful. I always felt more beautiful because Justin would be sitting there at every show, supporting me and cheering me on.

"Is Justin here yet? He told me he would be here as soon as he could be," I ask, as I fixed my high heels and began to walk around a bit so I could feel more comfortable.

"I'm not sure, sweetheart, I can go check for you," she grinned, walking out the door. The thought of Justin being late made me a bit scared because he was my comfort and he was the one who calmed my nerves.

All I had to do was stare at him while I was walking down the run way. He would give me this huge, bright smile, bob his head up and down to the music and clap for me. Maybe even scream an "I love you baby!" which made everyone cheer. It would make me so happy and would take away my nerves in a heartbeat. 

New message from: Jay

Hey babe, I'll be there in 5 minutes! so much traffic here its crazy!! I love you, I know you look gorgeous

His message made me smile, making me less nervous to go out there without him for 5 minutes. It didn't take long for my stylist to burst in with a nervous look on her face, about to tell me he wasn't here.

"it's okay, love, he's on his way, he just texted me, there's really bad traffic," I told her. She took a deep sigh of relief, walking towards me and fixing up the wrinkles in my shirt, before leading me towards the door to get on stage.

"Are you sure you're okay without him? I can stall and try to have them start whenever I see he gets here, or-"

"it's okay, I'm good," I chuckle, my heart at ease when I remembered his text. Normally, he would forget to message me whenever he was running late and it would always worry me because I always think something happened to him, but when he would walk in; smiling ear to ear, with a cute apology for forgetting to text me, it would be all be okay in the end.

The music began and the lights cut out before I would go out there and strut my stuff. I looked at the big clock only a couple of feet next to me and noticed the 5 minutes have passed so quickly and I was hoping he was here now,

The next thing I knew, the light was shining right on my face and the only thing my eyes focused on was Justin sitting right there, 5 minutes exactly, just like he promised. I sighed, putting my hands in my pockets, putting one foot in front of the other as I circled around the front of the stage, going to sit on the chair that was there as my peers walked out doing amazing as always.

"Yes, baby girl!" I heard Justin cheer for me after I sat down. I blew him a kiss and like the goof he is, he caught it and placed it right on his lips. I couldn't help but chuckle, looking back at my co workers, clapping for them.

I knew that modelling was going to be a tough career to partake and it was going to be hard on me and stressful, but I knew I could do it. Justin always offered to help me, to get me gigs, he even offered to get me on the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which has been a dream of mine for as long as I could remember. But I didn't want or need my boyfriends help.

In fact, I had met Justin on set of a photoshoot I had with Versace, and I fell in love instantly. The only thing that was of significance of that first part of this sentence was the setting. I was already at a photoshoot for a big designer, way before I even met Justin, so I was completely capable of doing it all on my own. 

The only thing I wanted from Justin, was his presence. It was for him to be there, support me, and to cuddle me at the end of every show. He was amazing at all of the above, and I love having him at my shows.

I looked over at him, flashing him a smile and blowing him a kiss. He mirrored my actions, and wouldn't take his attention off of me for a second. It helped calm down my nerves before I got back up, walking to the front of the stage once more, giving the cameras a look, before turning around and going backstage.

"That was amazing, your look was sharp!" My stylist says as she quickly got me into wardrobe change. I smiled at her, giving her a hug before I got out of the outfit that I was in. 

"I was thinking more of a sports bra type look with baggy pants and some boots," she begins, taking different clothes and putting them up against me to see what they would all look like.

"I trust your taste," I tell her. She blushes as she grabs another top, concentrating on looking at both me and the top to visualize what it would look like.

"Guess who," I heard a voice come from the door, and my immediate response was to turn around and run up to him. I wrapped my naked legs and half naked body around his, holding onto him as tight as I could.

"I missed you, I'm so happy you're here!" I say in his neck, as I gave him kisses before I pulled away to look at him.

"I wouldn't miss your big show, baby, not for anything," he smiled, pecking my cheek. My heart melted, making me flash him a small smile as I leaned in for a kiss.

"Don't ruin her makeup, Justin, she has to look perfect for this next set!" my stylist scolded him, pulling me off of him, making him pout a little.

"Just one more kiss and I'll go back out there to see this second round," he puckered up, leaning forward, placing a big kiss on my lips. I giggled as he tried to stay a minute longer, but everyone was pushing him out.

"Keep it in your pants for a second, big boy, this is the second and final round of the night, then you two can go home and enjoy your time together," my makeup artist chuckled as he slammed the door in Justin's face.

"Boys," my stylist shook her head, rolling her eyes and giving me the clothes I needed to wear. I quickly put them on, putting on the other pair of heels and walking behind the curtain.

"One foot in front of the other, darling," she smiled at me. I gave her a quick hug as the curtains opened, revealing me. I focused on Justin just like I did the last time, and it made me feel a lot more confident than before. His mouth was wide open, making me feel sexy; even beautiful. That was all I needed for a good show. I needed to feel my confidence and show it as well. 

"Yeah, baby!" He yelled, clapping and standing up, sending me kisses all around, while the audience followed in his footsteps doing the exact same thing. I smiled, posing for the cameras and for the audience, and the one and only, Donatella.