A Day Out

"But I wanna stay home!" Justin groaned, pulling me into his chest more, tightening his grip so I wouldn't be able to get out of it.

I rolled my eyes and used up all my strength to be able to loosen his grip, making him smack his fist on the bed in frustration.

"Babe, you really wanna go out where there's paparazzi following our every move, screaming fans, and non stop attention?" he asked as he began to sit up. The sun was reflecting off his very toned abs, almost making them shimmer because of how perfect they are.

"I know that type of thing sucks, Jay, but I hate being cooped up in this house, especially all by myself because you don't feel safe with me going out alone without you there because you think some psycho is going to do something to me. I wanna go out," I explain as I grabbed a shirt and a bra, beginning to make my way to the bathroom.

"At least change in front of me," he mumbled. I scoffed playfully, looking at him from the door of the bathroom.

"I'm gonna shower, Jay," I chuckle. He huffed and dropped down to a laying position. I shook my head and shut the door, ready to begin the only time I felt I could really relax, until I heard the doorknob jiggle.

"Jay, I-"

I was rudely interrupted by Justin smashing his lips onto mine once I had opened the door to scold him for making things so complicated. I wasn't complaining though, I would give up anything just to be able to enjoy his kisses. I could kiss his lips all day if I could.

"Let me shower with you," He mumbled against my lips as we started to move towards the shower as slowly as possible while his hand was placed on my lower back so it was easier to guide me.

"No, no," I decline, as I began to pull away. "You just want to stall so we don't have to go out. I know your tricks, babe. I know what you do before you do it." 

I oh so confidently began to gently push him out the door, shutting the door. I could hear him mumble some curse words while moving towards the entrance of our room, probably going to the other bathroom to get into the shower.

When I was done and out of the shower, in the process of drying my hair, so was Justin. He wouldn't say a word to me, and I knew that he was in one of those annoyed moods that I despised because he was always so stubborn. I would have to apologize, add a lot of kisses, and give him a massage just so he would only give me a one word response, and then some.

"Babe, come on," I say, pausing my grooming actions to look at him. "You can't be mad at me for wanting to get out of the house and spend a day with you."

He also paused his actions to look over at me, raising his eyebrows and then sighing before he spoke.

"But Y/N, we can spend the day here. We can watch movies, cuddle, take a nap, maybe even have sex a couple of times, that's literally the perfect day," he pouted. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"What if I don't want to do that today because that's what we've been doing since you got back from your tour. Me and my girl need a little bit of a break," I laughed at my play on words, but Justin's face didn't change a single bit.

All he did was roll his eyes and continue to dry his hair, and shaving only a little bit.

I sighed and began to look for the clothes that I was going to be wearing. I was wearing a black shirt of his, which I tied to make it look like a cropped top. A pair of light ripped jeans and my white Airmax 90's. 

He looked me up and down before proceeding to wear a grey v-neck t-shirt, ripped jean shorts, his silver chain, and his white vans.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask, smiling up at him, while I wrapped my arms around his waist, and rested my chin on his chest. He tried his best not to give into the temptation of kissing me, but he gave in because he gave me a nice long kiss.