19. ~ Another member staring at your butt

Start from the beginning

You bent down to pull it out of her mouth causing Kihyun to innocently stare. He shuffled uncomfortably but his eyes still wondered over.

Wonho's too until he looked over to see Kihyun staring in the same direction. He cocked his head at him causing Kihyun to finally notice he'd been caught.

"Uh, cute dog y/n" Kihyun complimented. "You've met her before haven't you?" You questioned confused.

He shook his head. "Ah I cant remember, well we have a busy schedule. Lines to learn I should wait in the car" he excused himself leaving in a rush.

You stared after him wondering why he left so fast. "Does he not like dogs perhaps?" You asked yourself.

Wonho laughed and walked towards you. "You're adorable. Go and get some more sleep and I promise I'll visit you when I have more time, okay?" He smiled kissing your forehead handing you the food.

You smiled and thanked him, he let himself out. Little did you know. Wonho marched angrily all the way to the car.

"You little shit staring her like that. She's ill and vulnerable right now" he cried. Kihyun would have apologised but Wonho didn't give him a chance to the whole way home.

Minhyuk You had dragged Minhyuk shopping and to avoid having to suffer alone he brought Jooheon

Minhyuk
You had dragged Minhyuk shopping and to avoid having to suffer alone he brought Jooheon.

You didn't mind you loved the boys so the more the merrier. "Hm I wanna find a nice pair of shoes" you thought aloud.

You pulled them over to a shoe rack and saw a pair you liked at the bottom. You bent over to pick them up and immediately both of the boys eyes were on you.

Minhyuk who was standing slightly behind Jooheon noticed him staring. "Woah y/n I just saw some shoes over there I think will suit Jooheoney mind if I show him?" he asked.

You gave him the go ahead and he pushed Jooheon away. Poor boy was terrified. He wasn't used to an angry aura around Minhyuk it was unsettling.

"Why are you checking out my girlfriend like that?" Minhyuk questioned. "I'm sorry I forgot where I was, who I was with for a moment" Jooheon apologised.

That seemed to be enough for him because within a second Minhyuk was back to his bubbly self. "Apology accepted".

They walked back over to you where you were trying on some shoes. Looking over you saw Minhyuk and Jooheon.

"How were the shoes?" You asked. "Ah he didn't like them" Minhyuk lied.

 "Ah he didn't like them" Minhyuk lied