Gender Reveal

*Kathleen's POV*

I did my makeup and my hair, getting ready for my gender reveal party. I'm so excited. I cant wait to see if we are going to be having a boy or a girl. I got up and got my outfit on. I have been waiting to wear this for my gender reveal party.

I got into the car with Daijon and he drove us to the park where the party was taking place

I got into the car with Daijon and he drove us to the park where the party was taking place. He parked and we both got out. "You're looking good," Daijon smiled at me.
"Thank you," I giggled, doing a small spin for him. He chuckled and took me to the park where everyone was. It was set up so cute. There was a table of cupcakes that were frosted blue and pink, there was tables set up everywhere for people to sit and a box sitting next to a chair that was decorated with blue and pink ribbons. "Go sit," my mom smiled, pointing to the chair decorated. I nodded and went over and sat down in it. There was a quit a few people there. A lot of my family and some of Daijon's as well.

"Alright everyone!!" my mom announced, "We are ready to reveal!" Everyone stood up smiling pretty and clapping. There was a photographer there to take pictures and people were taking video's all over. Daijon stood next to me as my mom got the box out and put it in front of us. "Open on three," my mom told us. Everyone started to count down from three. I smiled up at Daijon and waited for them to hit one. As we heard one both of us opened the top of the box. Tears started to fall down my face as bright pink balloons started to float out. Everyone was taking videos and pictures of this. Daijon pulled me into a hug and I smiled big. I pulled away and wiped my eyes. "A girl," I smiled big at him.
"Our princes," he told me.

We got home after the party and we were all just on the couch, watching a movie. Katerina was snuggled up into my side, with her small hand on my stomach. Daijon was on the other side of me, with his arm around me. "So now that we know the gender any name suggestions?" my mom asked. I looked up at Daijon and shrugged. He shrugged back. "I'm no sure to be honest," he told me.
"Me either," I shook my head, "We are just gonna have to think on it."
"You have some time," my mom smiled at us.
"So what about a house?" my dad asked, "You have all the stuff now so we need to start setting the nursery up."
"Yeah," Daijon shrugged.
"You find a place?" he asked Daijon.
"I did," he nodded, "But Kathleen doesn't like it"
"I don't like it cause it's in LA," I sighed.
"So?" my mom asked.
"I don't wanna change schools and be away from you guys," I sighed.
"But you need to think of the baby," she told me, "Would you rather us come see you guys when we can or the babies dad see her when he can?" I thought about that for a second. She's right. My mom can come see me a lot. I rather our baby be with both of us and not have to wonder when dad is coming to see her. "Okay," I sighed, "Get the apartment," I told him.
"Really?" he asked.
"Yes I like that place a lot," I nodded.
"I will take a month or so off to come help you with the baby when you first have her okay?" my mom told me.
"And we will always come see you," my brother told me. I smiled and nodded. I cuddled into Daijon closer. It's all falling into place...

A/N- Sorry I haven't updated in a hot minute! I started school and I been busy catching up because I started late and I started work again but I'm going to try to post every other day or so! Also! Any name suggestions for the baby?? Comment and I'll pick my favorite!