Where it all began part 12

Arriving home trying to look like I had not just broken my heart ,

"Evening poll" you smile , "would you like a cup of tea pet" Polly Grins "always poll but I need to get ready for this dinner with Michael" , "I'll take it up stairs if you don't mind" you tilt your mouth , "everything ok ali" , "poll do boys ever get better" you giggle with your teary eyes , "honestly there all fucking shit , they create tension but they all are great at releasing it too" Polly laughs , "lovely poll , great advice , "you know tommy cares about you so much first time he has cared about anyone since the war"Polly smiles , I caught him sleeping with grace so he doesn't care that much" you wipe a tear away , "what a fucking idiot , he will regret it for the rest of his life , I'll batter him when I see him" Polly stops talking with the sound of tommy slamming the front door, "Polly I need a meeting" tommy says " oh  tommy dear so do I"Polly hums "ali a word please" tommy looks you way "I've to get ready for my date" you walk away.

You found your best dress , which was a beautiful satin green tight dress and you curled your hair, you placed makeup across your cheeks and eyes, if tommy didn't regret what he did he surly would now.

"Ali come down here" Michael shouted , "oh relax im coming " you giggle , " well how do I look" you twirl , "bloody magnificent" Arthur shouts , "beautiful as always "Michael smiles linking your arm. From the corner of your eye you could see Tommy's eyes locked on you then he downed what was in his glass and left the room.

The restaurant we went too was way to fancy for us but it was nice for once.

"So Michael who's the lady you have been hiding with?" You sneer , "I have no idea what your talking about" Michael laughs , she's wonderful ali you would Love her" his smile shun through the room , "so when do I get to meet her and her name" you grin , "not yet I'm enjoying the peace with all the crazy of this family" he looks right at you , "sometimes I wonder what I'd be doing if I didn't meet this family"your face drops , you would be missing your best friend Michael laughs , "true" you giggle licking your lips ,

The garrison was full and the music was loud just what you needed..

John dance with me you beg pulling him closer , oh your in for a treat he picks you up making you squeal loudly , "John me feet are killing me let's get a drink" you walk to the bar , "Harry a drink please you smile , of course my love anything for you , maybe you should slow down tommy hums , maybe you should mind your own business you spit , fair enough .

Polly , Ada lets show these boys what there missing you all burst into laughter and push towards the dance floor , not long before it was just you , John , a very drunk Arthur and tommy , best be getting home before I'm s single man again John kisses your head , be careful sugar , sing me a song ali tommy looks your way , happy or sad ? You smile , sad , I worn you I'll break your heart , already broken.

Dance with me tommy while I sing you grab his hands pulling him closer the smell of whiskey and cigarettes made your toes twitch ,

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all
And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl
Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye
Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere, I would have followed you
Oh, oh, oh, oh say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something

You look up at tommy who looks actually hurt but before anything could be said the doors flew open and all you could hear was the bangs of bullets flying through the air , you duck under a table And the noise stops ,

Well well well mister Shelby are we interrupting something Mr Campbell spits his poison , mr Shelby you didn't do as you were told and I warned you , but I guess that pretty little bar maids got you all distracted maybe this will make you realise I'm fucking serious , BANG BANG Tommy's body hits the ground like a rock "no tommy tommy look at me breath" you cry " it's gonna be ok I'm gonna get help just don't close your eyes your tears spill down your face , Tommy's hang grips yours like a soft goodbye , before you can respond your body is lifted into the air you kick and scream but it's no use your thrown into a dark cold van.

You had never experienced cold like the one that shook your body awake , your eyes could barely open with the bruises and blood which danced around
your face , it's was so dark and cold is all you could think maybe you were dead and this was hell , you could hear a Man and a women arguing " this isn't apart of the deal I'm not having anything to do with this you killed tommy because your jealous that I could never love a evil horred man like yourself" you body froze it was grace you knew she was working for him all along but to hear it with your own ears .. and did she said tommy was dead no he can't be your eyes hurt too much to even cry.

Stand up you whore and man grabbed your arm , soon the rest of that rat family will come for you and we will kill the rest he laughed while he dragged you down a hall and through you into another dark room this time you saw light , " hello is someone there" you pushed , nobody answered, the cell door opened softly , well ms Robertson looks like your tommy didn't care for you that much at all .. maybe he was right maybe he didn't I mean you had wondered this for awhile now and he knew your life had been threatened if he didn't follow through.. god what I would do to see your face when i shot him again it was magical, you spat on his shoes , his large hand hit your face and that's all you remember..

You could feel water hitting your toes and it made you open what you could of your eyes , you were in the woods beside a river, you tried to lift yourself but it was no used the pain rips throughout your whole body like glass ripping your skin , you lay there bleeding for what felt like weeks before a man scooped you up.

You awoke in a panic , screaming and crying in a bed , shh dear calm down it's me ali it's me Polly's voice never seemed so sweet , you grabbed unto her clothes and pulled her close , love you have to stay still you have broken bones , several severe bruises and cuts and not too mention a temp from the infection, you have been in and out of a comma for a week now , it's good to see your fucking eyes but stay still she smiled.

Fuck me it's a ghost John and Michael walk in laughing , good to see your pretty face michael hugs you causing you too flinch , John just grips your hand a squeezed with a wink , we have to go to work but later we're gonna come sit up here and tell you more stupid story's ok michael smiled now don't get up out of bed nobody's home for awhile polls gone to do a shop.

Before you knew it you were bored.

Pushing yourself off the bed you cried out in pain but refused to lye in bed any longer , you grabbed some tea and made your way back up stairs, the clumsy person you are you tripped and dropped the tea on the floor and your body hit the ground , you screamed in pain , your body was comforted by the arms of someone you thought had gone forever , tommy what I thought you were dead , he said he killed you , touching his face you cried into his chest I'm so glad your alive I can't believe it , can't kill a bad thing he smiled kissing your head let's get you back to bed he struggled along to your room both injured from the fight .